Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Anime Is Literally Gay

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I bet everyone who produces anime is pro gay because there's no such thing as a man who's artistically inclined toward the vibrant coloration & general fluff of anime that doesn't take it in the ass. You may or may not like the gays yourself as a animecel but you are supporting a pro igbt industry and either being indoctrinated or are actually soft & skittley yourself without wanting to admit it.

The straights aren't drawn to the art world general, but when they are, their works are colorless and static. A statue of stone for example. That's straight art. Anime is stylistically hippiesh or cosmopolitan or idk what the word is but you get the point it's gay art.

That's why when I see a weeber say F the faggots I run it thru my mind that he might be projecting.

Genocide weebs.

You're mostly correct.

Animation in general due to its nature attracts all types of freaks.

Od7EXiY 1

I don't care tho, I just want to enjoy cute 2d girls. I don't care what happens around me since I dont interact with society besides work and supermarket.

Anime is degenerate, I concur

you're thinking of a specific type of anime tbh. it's a very broad genre. there's a lot of animes that are like the exact opposite of "fluff and vibrant colors"

Last edited:
Anime is a good cope

Anime is just boring. Its value comes from the medium which is used to tell stories that couldn't be told any other way. And the color and art in general which is made as garish as possible to attract attention.

But the writing, stories characters, themes are mostly shit tier. Most of it is made for kids and teenagers, who have less real world experience and it shows.

Homoeroticism is definitely rampant in anime stories, and not just the lesbian kind.

thats crazy

Last edited:
What kind of anime are you watching nigga?
Evangelion has gay undertones between Shinji and Kaworu.
I'm not watching gay anime if that's what you're thinking.

Dragonball z is the only straight anime.

True, it's weird how new anime has trannies in it but they look really ugly so I'm not sure what the message is it might be making fun of them. Keep in mind most anime is adapted manga/novels so it's the writers that are pushing this and I think they are encouraged to add them into their stories.

I bet everyone who produces anime is pro gay because there's no such thing as a man who's artistically inclined toward the vibrant coloration & general fluff of anime that doesn't take it in the ass. You may or may not like the gays yourself as a animecel but you are supporting a pro igbt industry and either being indoctrinated or are actually soft & skittley yourself without wanting to admit it.

The straights aren't drawn to the art world general, but when they are, their works are colorless and static. A statue of stone for example. That's straight art. Anime is stylistically hippiesh or cosmopolitan or idk what the word is but you get the point it's gay art.

That's why when I see a weeber say F the faggots I run it thru my mind that he might be projecting.
didin't read lul you are a gay :feelsSS::feelsSS::feelsSS:

Oh fuck I forgot about that part

True, it's weird how new anime has trannies in it but they look really ugly so I'm not sure what the message is it might be making fun of them. Keep in mind most anime is adapted manga/novels so it's the writers that are pushing this and I think they are encouraged to add them into their stories.
Japanese culture often uses homoeroticism as an aesthetic shorthand for tragic, doomed love. It's similar to the symbolic value of cherry blossoms. A lot of post-war Japanese literature (Mishima, Tanizaki) has a lot of subtle and overt male homosexuality. It's a literary conceit that has a long history in poetics, especially in Japan. Even a non-gay writer would seed some of this into his work, simply because of overexposure to it in other Japanese works.

I'm still going to watch it

Trannies and faggots ruined anime

Atmosphere, moonlight, come on. It's a metaphor for how the animators want to suck cock. Psych 101.
Vibrant colors = sucking cock apperantly jfl the same could be same for cartoons or comics

I don't know anyone nigga

What are you even talking about
Idk man I'm disoriented form trying and failing to change my avi back to the old one at the request of that nigga @Diocel. Oh well looks like it's staying as is for now- this cat...in the hat. Yeah I can dig it.

Come to think of it, freeza and the gynyo force were pretty gay too.
Freeza 110%took it in the ass. Nothing can change my mind about it.

Idk man I'm disoriented form trying and failing to change my avi back to the old one at the request of that nigga @Diocel. Oh well looks like it's staying as is for now- this cat...in the hat. Yeah I can dig it.
Why are your avis so fucking ugly like I get this is an incel forum but damn

Dragonball z is the only straight anime.
This princesse mononoke and ninja scrolls are the only good anime i ever watched, also the iron giant but thats more of a cartoon i think.

Why are your avis so fucking ugly like I get this is an incel forum but damn
Good question. I think the practice strikes me as honest somehow. Anti lookism thru and thru. My ego says "well done". Some cutsie cool avi might make me feel a little uneasy.

Anime is just boring. Its value comes from the medium which is used to tell stories that couldn't be told any other way. And the color and art in general which is made as garish as possible to attract attention.

But the writing, stories characters, themes are mostly shit tier. Most of it is made for kids and teenagers, who have less real world experience and it shows.
It’s an escapism. Anime wouldn’t be popular if it was realistic

It’s an escapism. Anime wouldn’t be popular if it was realistic
I get it. I watch anime. But it just doesn't ring with me that much. Can't relate to a bunch of high school kids (or even adults) who say or do shit that might be cool to a 15 year old.

Freeza 110%took it in the ass. Nothing can change my mind about it.
He gets gang banged by the gynyo force every time he wins a battle.