Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Anime Is Literally Gay

agreed but anime girls are still the best

jfl at the blue pill weebos that think life in japan is one big anime adventure

@kampman look at this nigga's avi

T.
2717.jpg

jfl

Anime is one of the only industries not infiltrated by western faggotry. Also a very good cope.

Anime is one of the only industries not infiltrated by western faggotry. Also a very good cope.
But ddlc is from the west:feelswhere:

One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach marked the bitch era of anime. Now we have main characters that cry every other second like Deku and Tanjiro. Smh.
Tanjiro is still a very brave MC , Whatever crying moments he has , don't really hold him back

Tanjiro is still a very brave MC , Whatever crying moments he has , don't really hold him back
I respect him for seeing his whole family getting killed and still moving forward, I just cringe at his crying scenes for some reason.

i've become tired of nearly every form of media, i'm old enough to have experienced the tropes just repeating in everything new that's made
But ddlc is from the west:feelswhere:
also made by a guy who hates anime and VNs

My Little Pony > anime

I like bright colors and such, I'm I gay but just dislike dick?

No doubt. Instead it's inherently full of eastern/global faggotry, which is the same thing.
I like bright colors and such, I'm I gay but just dislike dick?
Do some soul searching

there's no such thing as a man who's artistically inclined toward the vibrant coloration & general fluff of anime that doesn't take it in the ass.
Nice to meet you, my name is.... SHIT good try to get my real name, OP.

Anyway, every time someone bashes anime, my response is the same: yeah, it has a ton of flaws, but still beats any modern western media by a landslide. If you'd rather have feminist, gayzist, cuckold, and other types of propaganda shoved down your throat than see some vivid colors, help yourself. I'd rather watch anime. Though I haven't been watching anything really as of late.

One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach marked the bitch era of anime. Now we have main characters that cry every other second like Deku and Tanjiro. Smh.
naruto is at least 100 times more emotional than bleach, not sure if they belong in the same category

tbh

ngl most anime producers are weird people

Like I said, Japs view male gayness as a tragic condition.
Not being able to pass on your genes is tragic, a true death.
That's why in many animes one of the gay guys often dies.
It doesn't mean that the writer is gay, only that he's following the tradition.
The problem is that recent acceptance of gays has stolen this tragic aspect from homosexuality and now it’s mainstream and boring.

Last edited:
Dont care. Some anime = bad some anime = gud some anime =gay

Those are non-gay animes in which a gay character dies.
Projection on the part of the animators if that's the case. To them death is symbolic of an orgasm. that's common sense when you're dealing with this sort of topic like I've explained. Again, really basic psychology. Same with using the toilet, walking upright etc.

Projection on the part of the animators if that's the case. To them death is symbolic of an orgasm. that's common sense when you're dealing with this sort of topic like I've explained. Again, really basic psychology. Same with using the toilet, walking upright etc.
I agree with you on the death/orgasm. Not sure that means anime is literally gay.

If they're killing off the gay characters you can be sure it's gay. Especially if there's blood or semen drawn.
But as an artistic conceit and symbolism, isn't it fair game to be used in art?
Considering that homosexuality has valid aesthetic properties, that is, even if just to elicit "wrongness" or horrified disgust.

But as an artistic conceit and symbolism, isn't it fair game to be used in art?
Considering that homosexuality has valid aesthetic properties, that is, even if just to elicit "wrongness" or horrified disgust.
Fair game sure and it don't really make a difference to me. The anime creators, who are flaming gay, have freedom of expression still.

Very well. Anyhow I said it's the anime pusher men that are definitely gay, not the consumers necessarily. You're just being pushed toward the life is all. More than you knew, until I enlightened you at least.
Thanks for the reluctance in calling me gay tbh :feelsokman: