Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anime Megathread

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Watching anime is probably the only true cope for me. I'm currently watching Welcome to the NHK and I'm currently on episode 11.

Good choice tbh, but that show is somewhat suifuel at times. I've been watching yamato 2202.

Helps to avoid unworthy crushes, and also has healing effect against intrusive thoughts

Good choice tbh, but that show is somewhat suifuel at times. I've been watching yamato 2202.
You're not wrong, it hits way too close to home. I also started watching the season 2 of One Punch Man with a friend, but the manga is alot better than the season 2 of the anime ngl.

The seasonal anime I am currently watching are Isekai Quartet, One Punch Man S2, and Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san. Of those three, I'm enjoying Isekai Quartet the most.

I also started watching Hayate no Gotoku yesterday. I'm on episode 2 of 52. It's pretty entertaining so far.

Watching anime is probably the only true cope for me. I'm currently watching Welcome to the NHK and I'm currently on episode 11.

Also watching welcome to the NHK, I'm at episode 8.

I also watch some ongoing animes:

Attack on titans
Gundam The Origin
One Piece

Also watching welcome to the NHK, I'm at episode 8.

I also watch some ongoing animes:

Attack on titans
Gundam The Origin
One Piece
The ongoing anime that I'm currently am watching is just season 2 of One Punch Man, I remember watching the season 2 of Mob Psycho 100 when it was till an ongoing anime a couple of months ago. Probably the only reason that I was excited about Mondays because a new episode always came out.

The ongoing anime that I'm currently am watching is just season 2 of One Punch Man, I remember watching the season 2 of Mob Psycho 100 when it was till an ongoing anime a couple of months ago. Probably the only reason that I was excited about Mondays because a new episode always came out.

Is Mob Psycho 100 any good? Trailer looks interesting...

Yes. I consider the anime extremely good and I consider it alot better than season 2 of One Punch Man. The animation is astonishing and it almost feels lifelike even though it was drawn digitally. I tried making my friend watch it and I try to encourage him several times but he isn't buying it.

I'm a pleb and have only watched JoJo and Ranma but I really enjoyed them, what should I watch next?I was thinking attack on titan

NHK is good, gonna do a rewatch of that sometime soon. I'm currently watching k-on(got inspired from those avatars like ritalin and mainländer) it's comfy tbh.

I'm watching Mahoutsukai no Yome. It's about a truecel wizard that buys a human girl at an auction in order to wife her up.
I'm hoping I'll be as cool once I hit 30

I'm a pleb and have only watched JoJo and Ranma but I really enjoyed them, what should I watch next?I was thinking attack on titan
Watch Kaiji bro, it's one of the few series that I can recommend for literally anyone to watch

I'm watching the second season of One Punch Man and Jojo Golden Wind

I'm watching Gundam Wing and Giant Robo. I'd like to watch Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san once it's done airing, it's about a lonely office worker who gets a loli foxgirl wife.

I'm watching Gundam Wing and Giant Robo. I'd like to watch Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san once it's done airing, it's about a lonely office worker who gets a loli foxgirl wife.
I have been interested in watching Mecha/Gundam anime, do you have any good suggestions for Mecha anime I should watch? The second anime sounds interesting and it sounds like lifefuel ngl.

last episode of OPM was so ass :lul:

I have been interested in watching Mecha/Gundam anime, do you have any good suggestions for Mecha anime I should watch?
I haven't watched that many mecha shows, it's never been my thing but I do know a few good ones. Evangelion (you probably have seen it but just in case), Gunbuster, Big O. And I haven't seen it yet but Steam Detectives seems interesting. That's it, really.
The second anime sounds interesting and it sounds like lifefuel ngl.
Yeah, it's meant to be one of those anime where you self-insert as the MC to feel less shit about your life.

Yes. I consider the anime extremely good and I consider it alot better than season 2 of One Punch Man. The animation is astonishing and it almost feels lifelike even though it was drawn digitally. I tried making my friend watch it and I try to encourage him several times but he isn't buying it.

MP100 is my favorite anime right now, I like OPM S2 and don't mind its animation at all. I recommend reading the OPM manga and webcomic if you are interested

MP100 is my favorite anime right now, I like OPM S2 and don't mind its animation at all. I recommend reading the OPM manga and webcomic if you are interested
I'm a couple of volumes behind on the OPM manga but I'm planning to get them soon.

I think Jojo Part 5 might be the worst part so far, ngl

The first season is great.
The second season is still good, but it was very disappointing to me. The first few episodes are essentially filler. Meaningless.
There was also less comedy and a bigger focus on fights (which were more frequent and longer).

I think Jojo Part 5 might be the worst part so far, ngl
diamond is unbreakable is the worst part, in my opinion. the series has 39 episodes and more than 20 of them are completely unrelated to the main story.
at least there aren't fillers in Golden Wind.

diamond is unbreakable is the worst part, in my opinion. the series has 39 episodes and more than 20 of them are completely unrelated to the main story.
at least there aren't fillers in Golden Wind.
Diamond is Unbreakable had better music, a better villain, better side villains, better side characters, better comedy, and was comfy as fuck, also so far was most true to the title of the show being, "Jojo's BIZARRE Adventure" I would have taken 39 more episodes of that easily over the gay boy mafia ngl.

Did you watch Ranma till the end?

I really enjoyed the first seasons but it got consistently worse every season after the third one or so, I eventually dropped it on episode 100-something.

The first episodes explored the transformations really well and were funny and entertaining, but after a while the possibilities were exhausted and it became repetitive and boring. In fact, many anime could have been much better with a well-established end that made sense in the story instead of just going on and on.

Did you watch Ranma till the end?

I really enjoyed the first seasons but it got consistently worse every season after the third one or so, I eventually dropped it on episode 100-something.

The first episodes explored the transformations really well and were funny and entertaining, but after a while the possibilities were exhausted and it became repetitive and boring. In fact, many anime could have been much better with a well-established end that made sense in the story instead of just going on and on.
I did watch it to the end, I was invested in the characters and enjoyed it a lot, personally. I even read the manga too after which goes further beyond the anime, though I wasn't satisfied with the ending of the manga. The ending of the anime happens halfway in the manga I think, so there's a lot more stories. This was my first experience with anime after a friend showed it to me, so I don't really have anything else to compare it to

Recently finished watching future diary very enjoyable

Im currently watching K-ON!

I'm watching Nanatsu no Taizai right now, its entertaining and the giant girl is hot

I'm currently watching Attack on Titan because people said it was good, but it seems like wishy washy female shit tbh. Too much emotional stuff I can't relate to, and a lot of it is just playing into a female fantasy it seems, but some of it is pretty enjoyable. I'll keep watching because the second season is apparently really good.

Just rewatched Death Note, I love the ending.

I recently finished yuru camp, very comfy and cute anime. I like the in depth information about camping and cooking. I'm on a moe roll right now, currently watching non non biyori. Also I have been thinking about watching JoJo for a long time but never gotten through with it tbh.

Also I have been thinking about watching JoJo for a long time but never gotten through with it tbh.
don't
K-On is like Brazil. It's shitty, but it's great anyway.
giphy.gif

:heart:

Last edited:
Im currently watching Demon slayer, Azur Lane, Beasters, Mugen no Junin- Inmortal, Corpse party its a horror anime. Vinlandsaga but not a lot, Yuru Yuri Ten. I really like Machikado Mazoku and Gakkou Gurashi. Also Yagate Kimi Naru i fucking love it.

Im currently watching K-ON!
Sugoi

desu weeaboo sun

Mods need to pin this.

Falling down is good movie

Watching seven deadly sins right now. It has an RPG feeling to it, pretty good so far.

Last edited: