Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Anime waifus vs Disney Chads: PERSONALITY EDITION

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
OK, tonight I'm gonna fucking bury the idea that women are into personality, and I'm gonna do it using animated character tropes. There are two distinct ideals of what normal cis female animation fans, and normal cis male animation fans find attractive AS A PERSONALITY.

For the male animation fans out there, we like the anime waifus.
For female animation fans, they like the Disney CHADS.​

There is a difference between the personality of an anime waifu, and a Disney Chad. An anime waifu much more closely resembles AN ACTUAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING, and a Disney Chad is A ROBOTIC FUCK TOY with no real personality whatsoever. It's men that are the ones that are more tolerant of varying personalities than women, and the fandoms prove it.

Anime Waifus:
Many diifferent personalities (Tsundere A & B, Yandere, Dandere, Kuudere, Derere, Himedere, Kamidere, Undere, Mayadere, Bodere, Hinedere, Sadodere)
Virtuous
Pure
Loyal at heart
Have real hopes and goals
Different hair colors, skin tones, and body sizes
Are friends with each other/ help each other out

Disney CHADS:
ALL ULTRATALL
GENETICALLY SUPERIOR HUWHITES, OR HUWHITE PASSING
All varying degrees of Peter Pan personality wise
Just golden retriever men, only there to look cute
Are token vehicles by which poor beautiful enough women can ascend to queendom.
No friends, only exists for the female protagonist
Most of them don't do shit, they were handed everything at birth

The comparative tokenness of the Chad Disney characters is INSANE, and no men eat it up as an ideal, unless they are gay figure skaters. I mean who the fuck are Prince Charming, Prince Eric, Hercules, those Frozen Chads? They don't have personalities. I can't tell you anything distinct about them. They are just golden retriever men. They are there to just look cute, and be a vehicle by which lower class women in their lives can ascend to queendom. At most you get a frat boy dressing up as Aladdin on Halloween to be edgy, but it's all to be funny in an ironic way.

Many true ricecels look to 2d anime women as the ideal, and in fact, create the female characters of anime. In contrast, much more women comparatively idolize characters like Sailor Mercury, Android 18, or Asuka Langley. The difference is anime as a medium provides a HUGE RANGE of feminine personalities women can relate to. It's not all tokenized Mary Sues like Kim Possible, or Rey.

Let's just face it, as a whole men are just more virtuous, and are more open to the variability of personality than women. Men are better judges of personality than women, and it is women who are largely in fact, the 80s stereotype of a shallow man, desiring in a partner nothing more than a hot fuckboy empty shell of a golden retriever man, who by mere birthright can make them ascend to queendom.

Last edited:
Just golden retriever men, only there to look cute
hidden dogpill tbh
Also best Disney Princesses are The one from Brave and the Native American one.

hidden dogpill tbh
Also best Disney Princesses are The one from Brave and the Native American one.
Pocahontas is JBW: The MOVIE!!!!

Mulan is pretty virtuous. The one from Brave is virtuous too.

Holy fuck, that's a darn good analysis. Gonna bookmark this.

Not only JBW but also just be Chad.
But tbh I think Mulan, Merida (one from Brave) and Pocahontas are the best ones.
tfw you will never have a foursome with all of them, cause they are fictional and you are incel
:feelsree:

High IQ. I've never met any male who can relate to the Chad characters in Disney movies (or even anime for females).

Let's face it: men are the virtuous gender. What we yearn for is honesty, integrity and loyalty. What women yearn for is degeneracy, abortions and Chad's dick.

Last edited:
High IQ. I've never met any male who can relate to the Chad characters in Disney movies (or even anime for females).

Let's face it: men are the virtuous gender. What we yearn for is honesty, integrity and loyalty. What women yearn for is degeneracy, abortions and Chad's dick.
Meanwhile girls always identify as the disney princesses.

Meanwhile girls always identify as the disney princesses.

It's the ultimate fantasy for them: a plain low-caste girl marrying a rich Chad prince. Meanwhile her looksmatch is cleaning the Chad prince's stables.

wtf Mulan virtuous? orbiting a 1 in a 100 million Chang with good jaw, maxilla, browridge, hunter eyes, Greek God proportions, Jay Cutler level insertions?
And having a fatcel, shortcel, lanklet and dragoncel orbit her for validation?
and all to do what? to kill a bunch of genetically superior beast mode ethnics???

Same applies to shoujo.

The male lover interest is always some tall handsome Gary Stu that basically has no flaws. Yet the useless dumb female MC always ends up with him