Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime was such a god tier cope when you first discovered it

Newbite

Newbite

Banned
-
I remember spending the entire day couped up in my room losing myself in anime. Neetcel on neetbux so not much to worry about. Binge watching naruto, bleach, samurai champloo, AOT, code geass, tokyo ghoul...man theres no going back to that happy period of my life. Wish i could escape like that again.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It indeed is, I dread for the day when it will stop working for me.

The worst part was when I finished high school and realized that watching romance shows with a high school setting was too painful because it reminded me of what a loser I am.

legit, i cant watch any anime anymore since ive seen all the decent ones. its over
The worst part was when I finished high school and realized that watching romance shows with a high school setting was too painful because it reminded me of what a loser I am.

I remember spending the entire day couped up in my room losing myself in anime. Neetcel on neetbux so not much to worry about. Binge watching naruto, bleach, samurai champloo, AOT, code geass, tokyo ghoul...man theres no going back to that happy period of my life. Wish i could escape like that again.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Why can’t you go back?

Just got back into anime after a long hiatus, it's pretty sweet tbh

Never got this anime cope. Can someone explain it for me?

It was a good cope for me as a 13-20 year old then i grew tired of it.

Only chinese manwah are good now, at least the MCs arent pussies and actually kill people

i miss my highschool days when i was in my room all summer playing visual novels, fan made jrpgs and watching anime

oh yeah and i will never forget my middle school days when i got into anime, ouran host club, haruhi, lucky star, miss those days.

most animations are fucking boring with the overflow of these shitty isekai light novel adaptions, i only get happy when i see a studio original or a manga or light novel im excited for getting an adaption.

will never forget this amv

Last edited:
fucking same BRO,so burned out on anime RN finished dbz DBS naruto my hero etc. im just fatigued/ burned out from it. would love to experince it all over again:feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I hope the day when anime becomes boring to me never comes.

I watch anime since I'm aware of myself, Saint Seiya aired in Brazil in 1993 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back