Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Animecels GTFIH, what all real weeboos strive for

How much?
About 1200$

based, but only richfags can afford this...
Seems like a good investment, only problem is the chinese dolls are made to a low price. The American companies like realdoll actually make dolls that can be serviced but their dolls look to manly and trashy.

View attachment 314468
1-5.jpg
2-4.jpg
5-3.jpg

0-1.jpg
1-4.jpg
3-3.jpg
6-2.jpg

catdoll.jp/lovedoll/115fullsilicone-nanako

catdoll.club
hgdoll.net/CATDOLL
minisexdollshop.com
Oh wow looks so realistic. This would be perfect for mostof us but I'm 99% sure that it's banned in almost every country outside of Japan. Man, those Japs make some solid copes....this makes me sad now that I'm not a Japanese hikikomori. How do I cope knowing that I'll never experience these S tier copes?

@Caesercel @Pumkin

Oh wow looks so realistic. This would be perfect for mostof us but I'm 99% sure that it's banned in almost every country outside of Japan. Man, those Japs make some solid copes....this makes me sad now that I'm not a Japanese hikikomori. How do I cope knowing that I'll never experience these S tier copes?

@Caesercel @Pumkin
I bet canuckcels can get in the slammer for just ordering that :feelsstudy: :feelsPop:

Dolls seem awkward as heck for sex. Might be fun if has self heating for cuddling though.

"Can you order these flattened? I like them 2D."

@Caesercel @Pumkin
BRUH

I would have purchased one long ago if
1) didnt live with parents
2) it wasnt illegal (read a news story every month in local paper about guys ordering childlike sex toys and getting federal prison time for stuff with minors or hurting minors) (even though there legit is nobody involved but a fucking doll but government is stupid. Women can have all the sex toys they want but men cant)

But if i did purchase one i think i would go overboard. Give then names. More than 1. Make them sisters or cousins. Give them backstories. Buy them clothes and backpacks. Place one outside the sidewalk then roll up in my vehicle and sweettalk “her” so it feels genuine. Throw her in my car then back to my place to ravage that sweet little plastic pussy.

Id also dress her up although finding lingerie that fits her body is going to be hard in America. Id need to buy Phillippines/Cambodian asian sizes and ship them to me which is just another red flag with customs. Dressing her up like Lera with full pussy indentions would make me go wild (since we all know her lips were never that big and it was a pussy cup she was wearing)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back