Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Animecels how does this image make you feel?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
__original_drawn_by_ekz_robotekz__sample-a5efcc5a2a5b5f9d8ede5feec6931738.jpg

BTW BTW. I always wanted to say this, Anime copers. Your waifu. No matter who she is, WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. Keep coping. You will never be isekaid with super powers and extra bone length.

Depressed af. I would love to do bluepilled shit like this and more for a woman. Give her flowers, write poetry for her, all that sappy gay shit. When I see this image I remember it will not happen

not an animecel but makes me feel like shit

BTW BTW. I always wanted to say this, Anime copers. Your waifu. No matter who she is, WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. Keep coping. You will never be isekaid with super powers and extra bone length.
High IQ tbh.

Although I watch anime I try distance myself from the degenerate shit.

I haven't watched anime in almost 4 years and this still makes me feel like shit

It’s absolute suifuel.

Makes me feel like roping

I don't think I started watching anime for some waifu faggotry. I never even got involved with that sort of stuff. Sure some of them were interesting but my backlog usually comprises of a wide variety of shows that I watch instead of some eichii bollocks.

In the top left one it looks like he's pressing her belly to help her fart.

Makes me feel good tbh. At least in anime world manlets get laid.

More suicidal than I normally am, wish I hadnt seen it ngl