Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment animes that normalfags hate?

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
What are some good animes that normalfags hate or have a anti normalfag message in them?

Totally depends on what you are looking for my man, you want hyperviolence normies slaughtering, terrorism, NEETdom, lots of fan-service, little girls?

I remember that Netoge No Yume which is about video games have the characters shit talk directly about normies.

I think normies hate non mainstream manga in general for example himizu it's really good but got a low score same for shamo
it's the opposite normies like berserk anime adaptation even tho it sucks

Kodomo No Jikan one thousand times.

Read the manga, it goes way farther in the story and it's great.

welcome to the nhk is not an anti-normie anime but only incel and hikikomori can really relate to it.

anything about cgdct ecchi and moe normies hate on and call us who watch it pedos

yuru yuri
gochuumon
non non biyori
lucky star
kinmoza

also mecha genre is mostly anti-normie

mobile suit gundam seed/uc/ibo
macross+
full metal panic

ecchi comedy shows
high school dxd
seikerai
hajimete no gal
girlfriend is a shobitch
monster musume
seikerai

harem ecchi
infinite stratos
asterisk war
trinity seven
chaos child

most normalfags stick to shounenshit and whatever the flavour of the season is: hero academy, dragon ball, cells at work, darlinginthefranxx

What are some "dark" anime with a horror/goth/vampire/occult vibe? Like, the anime equivalent to Black Metal and "Dracula" etc?

anything that's not adapted to anime, read light novels boyo, manga and light novels are the only safe haven against normies