Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

!ANNONYMOUS! how many of you are fakecel.

be honest men..

• fakecel

• incel

• truecel

• volcel

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
Its 100% annonymous, noones gonna know..
I feel like theres more normies, and more soys then usual, thats why ***.su was created I gues..

ive gone on fakcel, to incurage others that are actualy fakecels to do so aswell..
im 6ft, from germany, vitnamese, im truecel tbh
i am incel
then vote it nigga

ive gone on fakcel, to incurage others that are actualy fakecels to do so aswell..
im 6ft, from germany, vitnamese, im truecel tbh

then vote it nigga

i am incel. so i vote incel

ever wish you could wake up one day and just realize it all a dream? that you’re really swimming in poon? Sometimes I dream that I’m a chad and I’m so tall I have to get a neck brace because I hurt my neck from looking down at people

2fakecel, 1volcel, atleast their being honest
you guys were legit on the poll on height and dicksize, so i would appreciate if u would be honest on here..
noones gonna find out, but this question has been @ my mind lately alot.

I can’t lie, I could probably wife up a low quality land whale but I’m volceling to fin my looksmatch who is not a cheating whore. I don’t mind having standards, if more men did then hypergamy wouldn’t exist.

I can’t lie, I could probably wife up a low quality land whale but I’m volceling to fin my looksmatch who is not a cheating whore. I don’t mind having standards, if more men did then hypergamy wouldn’t exist.
sounds against the blackpill but i think that a aids ridden 50yo nigger would take an truecel tbhtbhtbh
bunp

Last edited: