Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Annoying girl at work.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

Earthquake
★★★★
My job itself is around 95% male, but there are still several females that i have to work with, One girl who i believe is 21 will not and i mean WILL NOT shut up about the fact she hasn't had sex in 7 years, I really don't care and i am forced to endure her complaining for sometimes 12 hours a day. She thinks 7 is a long time try your whole life. The fact that the last time she had sex she was 14 is terrible, Like to me that seems way too young. One day i'm going to accidentally through a hammer at her round fucking head. Rant over, Conclusion is i hate that bitch.

My job itself is around 95% male, but there are still several females that i have to work with, One girl who i believe is 21 will not and i mean WILL NOT shut up about the fact she hasn't had sex in 7 years, I really don't care and i am forced to endure her complaining for sometimes 12 hours a day. She thinks 7 is a long time try your whole life. The fact that the last time she had sex she was 14 is terrible, Like to me that seems way too young. One day i'm going to accidentally through a hammer at her round fucking head. Rant over, Conclusion is i hate that bitch.
Tell her you'll fuck her so she can get over it lol.

Volcel if you don’t offer to fuck her.

Ask her to fuck you, and if she declines she shall shut up for being volcel and never complain again.

Just ignore her and don’t say anything. With how kosher working all of the environments have become nowadays you’re fucked either way, desu. Sucks but that’s the way that things are I would suppose.

Last edited:
Just ignore her and don’t say anything. With how kosher working all of the environments have become nowadays you’re fucked either way, desu. Sucks but that’s the way that things are I would suppose.

Yeah. Talk about a cluelesscel. Jeez bro GET SOME! lol
I am still ugly, she is also taller than me. She would say no. And say something to my boss.

Rape her in GTA V.

So that degenerate whore who sucked Chad while being 14 yo now waiting for her prince or what?

Probably she lies and keeps waiting for someone propose her to fuck, then she can reject him and, maybe, report him.

Ignore her or tell her to shut fuck up, saying you are not interested in what she telling you.

Last edited:
This is just the reality of most females in their teens. They fuck alot young then act like they're not like that anymore when they get older. "Innocent children" btw :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'd ask her out if it was me tbh

how fat is she?
She is a strange body type, she is probably 5'10 but is still quite round
Probably she lies and keeps waiting for someone propose her to fuck, then she can reject him and, maybe, report him.

Ignore her or tell her to shut fuck up, saying you are not interested in what she telling you.
It is not just me thaat tells her not to, everyone does, i think she thinks we are joking.
This is just the reality of most females in their teens. They fuck alot young then act like they're not like that anymore when they get older. "Innocent children" btw :rolleyes:
Yeah, it seems weird to me.
I'd ask her out if it was me tbh
My work has a policy on restricting relationships, since we spend so much time together.

Last edited:
Record her and then report her

Offer to fuck her

Dude, she wants you to fuck her.
Over for autistic retardcels

She's just a dumb volcel whore anyway

Make a glory hole in the toilet & tell her a Chad is waiting but doesn't wanna do it face to face as it's his kink then be waiting.

Make a glory hole in the toilet & tell her a Chad is waiting but doesn't wanna do it face to face as it's his kink then be waiting.
How am i meant to be in two places at once.

I also work with an annoying girl. She shows up everyday and doesn’t give me sex.

Dude, she wants you to fuck her.
Over for autistic retardcels
To think some nigger called me a volcel who will get banned because my dad made.a joke about marrying my cousin and I said no, and now this guy is having a girl make sex jokes to him and thats fine. Chadcels.co after all.

To think some nigger called me a volcel who will get banned because my dad made.a joke about marrying my cousin and I said no, and now this guy is having a girl make sex jokes to him and thats fine. Chadcels.co after all.
She is not making sex jokes, She complains to everyone, it is not just targeted at me. Fuck, some people will find anything to accuse someone of being fake or volcel.

She is not making sex jokes, She complains to everyone, it is not just targeted at me. Fuck, some people will find anything to accuse someone of being fake or volcel.

nigger why do you get offended at being volcel or fakecel, you should want to be those things or you’re a cucked fag JFL imagine wanting to be incel.

Tell her “7 years is a long time, let’s make it 0” I doubt you can get fired for that and if so who cares.

I bet you’re an aspie white normtard who’s not ugly at all.

nigger why do you get offended at being volcel or fakecel, you should want to be those things or you’re a cucked fag JFL imagine wanting to be incel.

Tell her “7 years is a long time, let’s make it 0” I doubt you can get fired for that and if so who cares.

She would report me, i assume so at least, she is that type of person. She has taken time of work to go to feminist parades etc.
And of course i want to be volcel or fakecel, it just don't understand when people assume or tell me thats what i am, When they know nothing about me. Also yes i am white, Deal with it:feelzez:

She would report me, i assume so at least, she is that type of person. She has taken time of work to go to feminist parades etc.
And of course i want to be volcel or fakecel, it just don't understand when people assume or tell me thats what i am, When they know nothing about me. Also yes i am white, Deal with it:feelzez:
She is talking about her sexual frustration because she wants to fuck someone at your job. More than likely its not you.

She is talking about her sexual frustration because she wants to fuck someone at your job. More than likely its not you.
I know, that was my understanding, Plenty of 6' guys who are better than me.

:chad: She's hinting for you to ask her.

I'm literally an indian and brown as fuck and I get offended because of course I want to be a normie but I've tried enough shit to the point where I can comfortably say I am trucel, which then offends me if somebody tries to give me false hope as i've been through that process enough times, anyway fuck off white boy

I'm literally an indian and brown as fuck and I get offended because of course I want to be a normie but I've tried enough shit to the point where I can comfortably say I am trucel, which then offends me if somebody tries to give me false hope as i've been through that process enough times, anyway fuck off white boy

शुक्रिया मंदबुद्धि, तुम भी चोदो

just fuck her b r o

How much of a subhuman is she that it was seven years ago and she's still on a dry spell?