Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anonymous Poll - Have you flirted with a girl in 2020?

Anonymous Poll - Have you flirted with a girl in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Sort of

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
Anonymous Poll - Have you flirted with a girl in 2020?

I have not, 2020 was neet year for me

flirting is like jestermaxxing right?
i cringe at my jestermaxxing attemps

I havent even interacted with a girl, I dont leave my house

when i leave house i feel like only beautiful people go out and uglies stay in :feelsbadman:
When I go out I want to rope because I see beautiful girls but they will never be mine :feelsbadman:

No. I asked a curry girl about one of my college classes one time and she gave me a disgusted look, a scorned reply and walked away. I'm sure if I was a tall white guy it would have been a different story.

Corona lockdown

No. I asked a curry girl about one of my college classes one time and she gave me a disgusted look, a scorned reply and walked away. I'm sure if I was a tall white guy it would have been a different story.
Damn I never did that, the closest I have been is a girl asking me if I am coming back to work in a interested manner, she ignited the convo

If you were a tall white guy you would have received the same reaction but then you would have to blame the foid instead of yourself. I envy your self-hatred.

Last time I flirted was in a previous life. Hopefully i flirted with someone in a previous life at least.

If you were a tall white guy you would have received the same reaction but then you would have to blame the foid instead of yourself. I envy your self-hatred.

Last time I flirted was in a previous life. Hopefully i flirted with someone in a previous life at least.
I blame the women regardless what are you talking about? How can an incel not have self hatred unless they are a fakecel.

And I mean tall good looking white guy. Not a ogre face.

i don't even know what flirting is exactly, i only have a vague idea

I blame the women regardless what are you talking about? How can an incel not have self hatred unless they are a fakecel.

And I mean tall good looking white guy. Not a ogre face.
why should I hate myself for the way I was born? I used all resources available to me from gym to college and looksmaxxing with clothes, hairstyle and what not.

Of course it sucks hardcore to be born ugly but it's not like ugly women don't get to fuck. There is no equality in this society and nobody gives a fuck about men and their issues. There is so many reasons to hate others and this world but only one good reason for why I should hate myself.

i never flirted in my life

I don’t know any girls, how am I supposed to do this

never even had a proper conversation with a foid in my life yet alone ever initiate conversation with them so no, nor this year and never in my entire life.

never even had a proper conversation with a foid in my life yet alone ever initiate conversation with them so no, nor this year and never in my entire life.

Flirting is so last century

I tried, man at least I tried

yes, but i dont think it was mutual

EDIT: actually, yes, in 2020 I did. I thought it said 2021.