Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Anonymous Poll] Lets say, hypothetically, you had a loving, caring, and loyal wife or girlfriend. Would you ever physically assault her?

Would you ever assault a loving, loyal, and caring gf/wife?

• Yes

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 62 81.6%

• Total voters
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
*This question assumes you are the attacker and this isn’t a self defense scenario

Tbh very interested in the results.

Fun fact, one in three women in a relationship face domestic violence, according to the UN. Therefore, if the rate at which incels want to beat women are lower than 33.3%, it’d prove we’re less violent than most men and therefore better suited to be a woman’s partner. Or maybe this proves normies right, either way, we’ll see.

Edit : 15 minutes in, 2 votes for yes, 10 for no. Its amazing how people can claim incels are violent monsters when less of us want to assault a women than men in the dating pool do.

If you think that’s an odd claim, it really isn’t, it’s simple math. 1 out of 3 women get assaulted, therefore 1 in 3 men in relationships will assault a woman. However, only 2 in 12 incels are willing to do that, or 1 in 6 men. Thus, incels are literally half as violent as men in the current dating pool for women.

Last edited:
How do you think women become loving and caring in the first place? Hint: SS

I voted the meme answer

. loving, caring, and loyal

leaving aside how unrealistic this is (even for high-tier men, much less for incels), no. it's not like i have anger management issues or i'm sadistic

Bro what the fuck

Unless she did something to deserve it (like physically attacking me or a child or something) I wont hit her.

After she tells you all about how Chad raped her, and she has a BDSM fetish because of it, you would lose all respect for her and do the roleplay for real.

Why the fuck would I do that?
I wouldnt damage or beat, anything or anyone I care about.

Last edited:
I wouldnt damage / beat anything I care about.
The men who date women do, which is what I set out to prove. Men in the dating pool are more likely to beat women than an incel, I’d guess it’s because we treasure what we arent likely to have.

2 dark triad slayers voted yes :chad:

You'd have to be a retard to say yes.

Its funny, somehow its always the men at the bottom, who 'deserve' the consequences of the shit top men do.

Men are toxic and violent you silly inkel!

Assuming she was all of the things you mentioned, and she was my partner, or friend even... Not a chance.

Hitting her would just make her less caring, loving, and possibly even less loyal... What benefit is there to hitting the perfect foid?

Assuming she was all of the things you mentioned, and she was my partner, or friend even... Not a chance.

Hitting her would just make her less caring, loving, and possibly even less loyal... What benefit is there to hitting the perfect foid?
find the people who voted yes to answer that for ya

Yes. The reason being is that even if she was the perfect woman, she'd still be woman. Thus, she occasionally needs to be dominated. She also needs to be corrected on certain mistakes. I wouldn't beat her though. I would have her strip completely naked, get on a counter, bed, or table on all fours and then I'd whip her with my belt. Other times I might just slap her across the cheek or spank her like one would a misbehaving child.

Hell no, why would I risk losing a genuinely loving and loyal gf? I would marry her as soon as possible.

For no reason? No. however my rules would be so strict I’d beat her regularly probably. I.e backhand her for having guy friends

Voted no because i know i won't do it

No. Shes loyal, why would i beat her if she hasnt done anything wrong?

Yes. The reason being is that even if she was the perfect woman, she'd still be woman. Thus, she occasionally needs to be dominated. She also needs to be corrected on certain mistakes. I wouldn't beat her though. I would have her strip completely naked, get on a counter, bed, or table on all fours and then I'd whip her with my belt. Other times I might just slap her across the cheek or spank her like one would a misbehaving child.
Low inhib dark triad slayer trait tbh

Not possible unless you're chad and even chad gets cucked by giga chad sometimes.

No, I wouldn't, mostly because I would never hurt someone who cared about me, and partially because if my frail manlet ass tried to fight anyone I would probably get killed.

No. Who would vote yes if she genuinely likes you?

It’s the only way to keep a cunt in check so yes

IT are fapping over those 8 votes right now

if she messes up the laundry or breaks something expensive or bought something without my consent
but not very hard

If she loved you (aka lusts after you because you are Chad) she would enjoy it and she will want to fuck you even more.
Women get wet over violence

No, I would not. Never liked violence and also, she'd easily beat me.

*This question assumes you are the attacker and this isn’t a self defense scenario

Tbh very interested in the results.

Fun fact, one in three women in a relationship face domestic violence, according to the UN. Therefore, if the rate at which incels want to beat women are lower than 33.3%, it’d prove we’re less violent than most men and therefore better suited to be a woman’s partner. Or maybe this proves normies right, either way, we’ll see.

Edit : 15 minutes in, 2 votes for yes, 10 for no. Its amazing how people can claim incels are violent monsters when less of us want to assault a women than men in the dating pool do.

If you think that’s an odd claim, it really isn’t, it’s simple math. 1 out of 3 women get assaulted, therefore 1 in 3 men in relationships will assault a woman. However, only 2 in 12 incels are willing to do that, or 1 in 6 men. Thus, incels are literally half as violent as men in the current dating pool for women.
yes ofc. if no physical assaulting allowed than better be incel

I don’t care if you beat your wife.

OP, I understand what you're trying to do, but...

I wouldnt damage or beat, anything or anyone I care about.
You'd have to be a retard to say yes.

...the method and poll is flawed.

You need a more detailed and stratified questionnaire (I know, it's not possible through the forum) that doesn't pigeonhole everyone who isn't a retard/psychopath or has a very specific reason to vote yes.

doesn't pigeonhole everyone who isn't a retard/psychopath or has a very specific reason to vote yes.
Eh, I think the poll does a good job of that, you’d have to be sociopathic or insane to beat a woman you truly care about.

Eh, I think the poll does a good job of that, you’d have to be sociopathic or insane to beat a woman you truly care about.

The problem is the question itself that's posed. What constitutes a beating? Some people voted yes and explained the circumstances that show nuance in the yes vote.

What kind of beating is it? Unprovoked and senseless? Is a single backhand considered to be a beating? Does voting yes mean that you won't discipline your woman? Is punishment beating?

The problems with a simple yes/no question become quickly apparent, even in carefully fleshed out hypothetical questions.

Anyone who puts yes is just a IT inflitrator, we're incels, if we get a loving caring woman that's all we want. Why would anyone hit them unprovoked?

Anyone who puts yes is just a IT inflitrator, we're incels, if we get a loving caring woman that's all we want. Why would anyone hit them unprovoked?

Or they really, really hate women.

There will be some false positives, if we say that all yes votes are IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back