Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (anonymous) Would you have unprotected sex with a prostitute if she offers you a good price?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 57.6%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Let's say you find a prostitute desperate enough to let you creampie her for, let's say 20 euros or dollars and you have the money. Would you do it? On one hand, that'd probably be your only chance to taste pussy like Chad does it. On the other hand, well, you know all that might happen. Would you do it?

In my case, I would only do it if I was planning to kill myself the next day.

idk, depend how hot she is.

I don't care what diseases I get

as long as she doesn't have any STD's

this and also if she was cute or hot

Only if she shows she's clean with recent exams

Ya I'm not putting a garbage bag on my cock like a normie has to.

Sure why not? Not like I'm going to live that long anyways.

As long as I don’t get stds or I won’t have to pay child support

I already have, didn’t get a price break tho

if she took disease tests and found nothing yes would creampee

Let's say you find a prostitute desperate enough to let you creampie her for, let's say 20 euros or dollars and you have the money. Would you do it? On one hand, that'd probably be your only chance to taste pussy like Chad does it. On the other hand, well, you know all that might happen. Would you do it?

Done nigga.

Not planning on Jack shit other than get my PReP & antibiotics.

The fact that she charges only €20 would highly concern me.

That sounds dodgy

I'm absolutely aware of the risks of unprotected sex, yet I probably wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.

With the price that cheap, your dick guarantee to fall off

No femasite is worth STDs or potentially getting cucked into child support

Not unprotected, no — I’d definitely bang them, but with a condom since who the fuck knows what diseases a literal whore might have.

As if that's ever going to happen

No. The last thing I want added to my collection of miseries is a fucking STD.

No. Where i live STDs are rampant.

No

Giving money to a whore makes you a simp and a cuck, even if it's only a small amount of money.

Let's say you find a prostitute desperate enough to let you creampie her for,
let's say 20 euros or dollars and you have the money.
Would you do it? On one hand, that'd probably be your only chance to taste pussy like Chad does it.
On the other hand, well, you know all that might happen.
Would you do it?
depends entirely on variables of prostitute TBH

i dont want gonorrhea or HIV or hepatitis B and any shit like that so fuck no. if its std ridden then im fucking the shit out of her

A prostitute who offers you rawdog has certainly offered it to other clients before. The risk of STD's is too high.

No, because:

1.-Prostitution is sad and pathetic, even more than masturbation.

2.-I don't want diseases.

The only advantage of being incel is you're protected from STD's, Imagine having STD's as an incel, just lol.

Too dangerous, especially if you ask yourself WHY the bitch dropped the price.

Already did so. Ran me at 40 bucks for 1 hour including a dance BJ and sex. Was scared as fuck and had to go to the doctor to get a bunch of tests since K thought I got the AIDS or some shit. Definitely not worth it

I would as long as she didn't have STDs. And I wouldn't care about birth control either, I'm pretty sure that she can't make you pay child support if you're not divorced or whatever, especially if she's a prostitute. Free chance to pass on your bloodline and my kid gets raised for free (though in actuality I'd rather just have her be my partner, without her cheating, and we raise the kid together and have a happy life, I don't care about her history, my only requirement is no STDs, but it's too unrealistic)