Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another beheading in France

Islam is Satan

How every Muslim is looking right now:
1603977837768.jpg

but mayos are so cucked in 2020 they will do absolutely nothing about it. Expect another beheading next week

What did he say, he deleted the tweet.
He said something like "with all the hatred towards Islamic people, it is understandable that they want to kill people." What a legend. Too bad he deleted it.
It's funny all they do these days is try to be ironically funny and spam "Religion of peace" on the Internet after every attack. Absolute state of Mayocels and their poo in the loo allies.
Indeed. But there is some truth in what they are trying to say. Islam is not "religion of peace," that's what moderate Islamicucks will say after every attack. Instead, it is a religion of justice.
I had to do it to 'em. :chad:

Do cumskins really think ethnics won't hate them while they hate us?

They have not embraced the Chinese century yet, hence they still think they are hot shit.

Do cumskins really think ethnics won't hate them while they hate us?
The nerve of cumskins. They think we will let them shit on us. Times have changed. Bother an ethnic now, and he will show you. Back then, their ancestors colonized us. Now, we can hit them back hard if they force us to. They band together and shit on all ethnics while also making sure we are divided. Unfortunately, they succeeded in that department. But I see calls for unification happening in the world starting with these boycott of French products.

This.
Dozens of muslim terrorist attacks = yawn
One Tarrant killing in a mosque = mayo fags screeching about tolerance and diversity and big bad evil whitey man.
Whites biggest fag race of all time (I say this as White too sadly)
That's because that ugly white monkey decided to livestream his attack and distributed it online. Maybe if your pigbrain could understand that then you would see why a fuss was created.
Even this forum is an example, they all seethe about ethnics hating them despite them hating ethnics too.

Also jfl at them, they use nigger, sandnigger, shitskin, rice, gook, chink all the time and it's okay, but when someone use cumskin then it's a problem.
Exactly, it's the same thing on looksmax.org, they didn't like me because I was bashing whites the same way they bash ethnics. Jfl at aspie cucks.

Blacks are gonna take it.
sure, and the french deserve it for being such cuckolds. but after that the real fun begins.

the french are used to beheading people anyway

I thought you wanted muslims to assimilate more? So what now that we took up the French tradition of beheading people it's suddenly "noooo you can't assimilate"?

jfl @ this horseshit logic

If you really had the choice between having your head hacked off with a knife or a professional made French guillotine. While the end result may technically be exactly the same at least the guillotine is a clean instant death with your head dropping into a basket.

That's because that ugly white monkey decided to livestream his attack and distributed it online. Maybe if your pigbrain could understand that then you would see why a fuss was created.

Exactly, it's the same thing on looksmax.org, they didn't like me because I was bashing whites the same way they bash ethnics. Jfl at aspie cucks.
Because Muslims have never filmed their own attacks before. Livestreaming it doesn't really make that different from filming and then uploading it, you mouthy little shit.

Mahathir Mohamad, who until March of this year served as prime minister of Malaysia, declared on Twitter Thursday that “Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past.”

Mohamad, age 95, made the remark in a rant in which he called French President Emmanuel Macron “primitive,” insisted the world’s Muslims “have a right to punish the French,” and complained that women in the West do not wear enough clothing.

France has experienced at least three attacks by jihadists on Thursday: a murder spree resulting in three killings in the city of Nice, an armed man shouting “Allahu Akbar” shot dead before being able to cause much damage in Avignon, and the stabbing of a security guard at a French consulate in Saudi Arabia.

The global Muslim community has united to condemn the French state after a Chechen terrorist beheaded a schoolteacher in the suburbs of Paris. The teacher, Samuel Paty, had shown cartoons of Mohammad, a holy figure in Islam, to his class in a lesson on freedom of expression. Paty reportedly warned students and allowed Muslim students who may be offended to skip the class. Police believe the parents of Muslim students organized to identify Paty and find someone to kill him; the French government shut down the mosque that issued a fatwa against Paty.

France Shuts Paris Mosque that Shared Fatwa Call Against Beheaded Teacher https://t.co/zcRnwoyHQc
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) October 20, 2020

Prominent Muslim world leaders have almost unanimously condemned the French people for objecting to the beheading.

Mohamad, currently embroiled in a political struggle to return to power in Kuala Lumpur, published a string of thoughts on Paty’s beheading on Twitter that condemned freedom of expression, Western swimsuits, and Macron personally.

“A teacher in France had his throat slit by an 18-year-old Chechen boy. The killer was angered by the teacher showing a caricature of Prophet Muhammad. The teacher intended to demonstrate freedom of expression,” Mohamad wrote. “The killing is not an act that as a Muslim I would approve. But while I believe in the freedom of expression, I do not think it includes insulting other people.”

“You cannot go up to a man and curse him simply because you believe in freedom of speech,” Mohamad said.

Mohamad then pivoted to the issue of women’s clothing.

“The dress code of European women at one time was severely restrictive. Apart from the face, no part of the body was exposed. But over the years, more and more parts of the body are exposed,” Mohamad lamented. “Today a little string covers the most secret place, that’s all. In fact, many in the west are totally naked when on certain beaches.”

In allowing women to wear whatever they want, including nothing at all, he continued, the West was trying “to forcibly impose this on others. To do so is to deprive the freedom of these people.”

Mohamad then called Westerners “Christians in name only” and Macron, personally, “very primitive.”

“Irrespective of the religion professed, angry people kill. The French in the course of their history has killed millions of people. Many were Muslims,” Mohamad said. “Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past.”

“Since you have blamed all Muslims and the Muslims’ religion for what was done by one angry person, the Muslims have a right to punish the French. The boycott cannot compensate the wrongs committed by the French all these years,” he concluded, referring to calls in the Muslim world to boycott French products.

Mohamad’s assertion that Muslims have the “right … to kill millions of French people” remains on Twitter at press time. [Update: Twitter has taken down the post since the publication of this article]

12. Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past.
— Dr Mahathir Mohamad (@chedetofficial) October 29, 2020

According to the United Nations, genocide is defined as killings, among other acts, “with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group.” French people constitute a universally recognized national group.

Mohamad is an openly antisemitic Islamist. In 2003, he declared, “I am glad to be labeled anti-Semitic.”

More recently, in 2018, Mohamad told BBC that Jewish people were “hook-nosed” and that “the problem in the Middle East began with the creation of the state of Israel.” He also rejected the true death toll of the Holocaust, which he has repeatedly done.

“Well, I have not disputed them, but I have said that ‘Who determined these numbers?’” Mohamad said of the Holocaust death toll while speaking as an invited guest at Colombia University in 2019. “If it is somebody who is in favor, you get one figure, if somebody who is against, you get another figure.”

Last year, Time magazine named Mohamad one of the world’s “most influential people” for his “core values.”

Mohamad resigned in February as prime minister, staying on for another month as interim while the government found a replacement. He is currently embroiled in a struggle to return to power, urging a “unity government” that would include him. On October 16, the day a jihadist beheaded Samuel Paty, Mohamad announced a no-confidence vote against successor Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin.

Because Muslims have never filmed their own attacks before. Livestreaming it doesn't really make that different from filming and then uploading it, you mouthy little shit.
Keep crying about it. What I said is a fact. What you're doing is being a little bitch.

Keep crying about it. What I said is a fact. What you're doing is being a little bitch.
You have no answer to my comment. Thank you for confirming it. Cheers friend.

France is fucking cucked for not doing shit. Like always, stay silent until they take over the country. Fucking dumb fags :feelskek:
I gotta go the the French ambassy next week and i hope those guys dont plan to attack Germany, i dont wanna die.

he was just assimilating to the local customs
1280px-Ex%C3%A9cution_de_Marie_Antoinette_le_16_octobre_1793.jpg
:lul::lul::lul:
Even this forum is an example, they all seethe about ethnics hating them despite them hating ethnics too.

Also jfl at them, they use nigger, sandnigger, shitskin, rice, gook, chink all the time and it's okay, but when someone use cumskin then it's a problem.
ngl that is basically every group ever. They shit on everyone else but whine and cry and shid and fard when someone does the same thing to them. Honestly it applies to groups that have nothing to do with ethnicity as well.

Last edited:
The tweet has been deleted now, here is an archive of the thread though.

Yeah I saw the tweet has been deleted but I figured that story on breitbart would cover the background of what was in the deleted tweet which is why I linked to that story.

It's really really sad that the world could be a much more peaceful and less hostile place if women didn't insist on being so picky sexually and didn't have rigid dating "preferences".

@RREEEEEEEEE seem to be very happy about the attacks.
One less c*msk*n = happy @RREEEEEEEEE.
France is fucking cucked for not doing shit. Like always, stay silent until they take over the country. Fucking dumb fags :feelskek:
I gotta go the the French ambassy next week and i hope those guys dont plan to attack Germany, i dont wanna die.
Get out of your basement, you utter faggot, nobody is taking over anything.

Yeah I saw the tweet has been deleted but I figured that story on breitbart would cover the background of what was in the deleted tweet which is why I linked to that story.

It's really really sad that the world could be a much more peaceful and less hostile place if women didn't insist on being so picky sexually and didn't have rigid dating "preferences".
Wymyn are behind every major evil in this world

How cucked is europe, ban muslims, vile

They open doors to immigrants with extreme religious believes, then they wonder why people with different beliefs get behaded.

President Cuck Macron says France will stand up to the Islamic terrorists.

France is so fucking stupid, they have no idea what they are doing. Watch this statement bolster hundreds or thousands of these jihad attacks in the next few months. This is the same faggot country that was dumb enough to declare war on Nazi Germany and then got their asses handed back to them 5 months later, losing 3/4 of their land in the process. It's going to be massively entertaining seeing french sluts get fucked Bataclan-style.

President Cuck Macron says France will stand up to the Islamic terrorists.

France is so fucking stupid, they have no idea what they are doing. Watch this statement bolster hundreds or thousands of these jihad attacks in the next few months.
The alternative was for him to be less foreceful in his speech condemning the recent attacks or just not discuss them publicly at all. But by doing that Macron's response or lack thereof would be found weak to a lot of French people.

The alternative was for him to be less foreceful in his speech condemning the recent attacks or just not discuss them publicly at all. But by doing that Macron's response or lack thereof would be found weak to a lot of French people.
He's looking weak to the jihadists too. Sending 4000 french troops to "guard churches" is isn't gonna do shit when theres 6 million Muslims.

Basically the only correct course of action for France is either convert the country to Islam, or make a holocaust against muslims and eliminate all of them. There's no in-between situation that is viable long term because nearly all countries with large Muslim populations eventually become hardcore Islamic states.

As long as we submit to Islam there will be no trouble, that's right. Non-issue. Like if Canadian men are getting imprisoned for expressing "misogynistic" ideas so what? It's not that many and they should just police their speech and submit to feminism.

Fuck yourself.

Islamic law offers more to you and me than the cucked nosetribe controlled west ever will.

But lets be more realistic, the chance that most ethnics become brainwashed atheist cucks in the next few decades (along with the middle east becoming more westernized by USA pushing/enforcing it) is a million times more likely than some ethnic invasion of the west. By the time ethnics become a majority, it will be 2050 or later. By then I couldnt give a shit what happens to the cucked west. Id be over 50 years old and would have never experienced looksmatched monogamy.

Now YOU go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Islamic law offers more to you and me than the cucked nosetribe controlled west ever will.
Let him bark for you like a good little abused dog.

One less c*msk*n = happy @RREEEEEEEEE.

Get out of your basement, you utter faggot, nobody is taking over anything.
get off my dick faggot. if you’re such a patriotic muslim paki, why are you living in Netherlands you spineless son of a bitch? Answer me. Fucking muzzie, when was the last time you weak sons of bitches won a war against Whites/Christians? Thats right, you retarded delusional cuck, fuckin never! You fucking piss drinkin bitch boy! Learn your fuckin place, fucking degenerate muzzie. You beheaded 3-4 french cucks but USA is fucking your middle eastern shit up , and raping those whores! Learn your place!

get off my dick faggot. if you’re such a patriotic muslim paki, why are you living in Netherlands you spineless son of a bitch? Answer me. Fucking muzzie, when was the last time you weak sons of bitches won a war against Whites/Christians? Thats right, you retarded delusional cuck, fuckin never! You fucking piss drinkin bitch boy! Learn your fuckin place, fucking degenerate muzzie!
Keep crying for me cumskin.

It didn't have to be like this, alas.

Keep crying for me cumskin.
You cant answer shit because you know you are inferior and wrong :feelskek:
Islamic patriotic muslim paki living in Netherlands :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: hahahhha fucking hypocrite XD

You cant answer shit because you know you are inferior and wrong :feelskek:
Islamic patriotic muslim paki living in Netherlands :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: hahahhha fucking hypocrite XD
U mirin' my Dutch nationality brah?

They brought it on themselves, you have even more idiot leftist over there than we do in America. Your people need to revolt and send every migrant back to the holes they crawled out of. We have the same problem with Mexicans and our (((leaders))) importing tens of millions of them.

They all have multiple kids who will have multiple kids which severely dilute the heritage of the country. Pretty soon all of north America will look like south
you really give a fuck about society after what they've done to you? you're pathethic learn more about blackpill
You know what? You're right. Let them import millions of foreign born populations into the west. Let the stupid white leftist ruin their own homelands in the name of diversity. I hope it happens.

Last edited:
Let him bark for you like a good little abused dog.

I edited my post, to put things a bit into perspective. I absolutely dont understand stormcels that think ethnics will form a majority within 10 years in western european countries and make people that werent born as muslims 2nd class citizens. That didnt even happen in the early past, Bosnian muslims were treated extremely well and had high positions in the Ottoman empire and originally Bosnians were majorily Bogomil Christians (like 500/600 years ago). Imagine thinking that lying about believing in a god is the end of the world while you would get your virgin looksmatch pussy. How on earth do stormcels put western culture above the fucking blackpill? Ffs plenty of whiteys go emergency room against their own people for not being granted pussy and these stormfronters do the opposite and defend the west like obedient cucks.

U mirin' my Dutch nationality brah?
Hahah thats even worse xD
Calls himself a muslim patriotic paki and has a dutch nationality! XD fucking hypocrite faggot.
I dont admire your hippie weedsmokin degenerate shit by the way. Know that USA is killing millions of muslims every year, China is organ harvesting muslims, and you only can behead 2-3 old people XD
Pathetic weak muslim bitch boy!

I edited my post, to put things a bit into perspective. I absolutely dont understand stormcels that think ethnics will form a majority within 10 years in western european countries and make people that werent born as muslims 2nd class citizens. That didnt even happen in the early past, Bosnian muslims were treated extremely well and had high positions in the Ottoman empire and originally Bosnians were majorily Bogomil Christians (like 500/600 years ago). Imagine thinking that lying about believing in a god is the end of the world while you would get your virgin looksmatch pussy. How on earth do stormcels put western culture above the fucking blackpill? Ffs plenty of whiteys go emergency room against their own people for not being granted pussy and these stormfronters do the opposite and defend the west like obedient cucks.
You're absolutely right, brother. Nobody is taking over anything, yet these stormfrontcucks keep living in this fantasy land where so-called ethnics are going to form a majority. Such delusion. They are just as bad as the stormfrontcucks who think ethnics are stealing white women. Let them go to any prostitution street and all they will see is ethnics being forced to pay money for sex. And, true, the women they simp for shun them for others. And, in turn, they steal women from other ethnic groups as if they aren't being hypocrites. It's just a big façade.
Hahah thats even worse xD
Calls himself a muslim patriotic paki and has a dutch nationality! XD fucking hypocrite faggot.
I dont admire your hippie weedsmokin degenerate shit by the way. Know that USA is killing millions of muslims every year, China is organ harvesting muslims, and you only can behead 2-3 old people XD
Pathetic weak muslim bitch boy!
I don't have Pakistani nationality because I was born and raised in the Netherlands. Also, keep crying for China. Peddling Amerimutt lies and coping Uyghur propaganda trying to demonize the new superpower in the world: China. You cumskins can't take brutal mogging by a bunch of "slit-eyed" yellow men.

You're absolutely right, brother. Nobody is taking over anything, yet these stormfrontcucks keep living in this fantasy land where so-called ethnics are going to form a majority. Such delusion. They are just as bad as the stormfrontcucks who think ethnics are stealing white women. Let them go to any prostitution street and all they will see is ethnics being forced to pay money for sex. And, true, the women they simp for shun them for others. And, in turn, they steal women from other ethnic groups as if they aren't being hypocrites. It's just a big façade.

I don't have Pakistani nationality because I was born and raised in the Netherlands. Also, keep crying for China. Peddling Amerimutt lies and coping Uyghur propaganda trying to demonize the new superpower in the world: China. You cumskins can't take brutal mogging by a bunch of "slit-eyed" yellow men.
who is crying for china? XD
china is organ harvesting muslims idc lmfao
US soldiers are obliterating middle east, and raping muslim women on daily basis. you’re not a eurpoean you’re a paki bastard stop coping you faggot. muslims are weaker than us on every aspect. We are more intelligent, our military is stronger. If white countries and sandnigger countries went on an all out war your kind would be fucking eradicated you stupid mudshit. Shut the fuck up and fuck off. Dont be scared to reply instead of quoting so i can get noti you faggot shitskin mudshit muzzie bitch boy. Learn your place.