Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another beheading in France

who is crying for china? XD
china is organ harvesting muslims idc lmfao
US soldiers are obliterating middle east, and raping muslim women on daily basis. you’re not a eurpoean you’re a paki bastard stop coping you faggot. muslims are weaker than us on every aspect. We are more intelligent, our military is stronger. If white countries and sandnigger countries went on an all out war your kind would be fucking eradicated you stupid mudshit. Shut the fuck up and fuck off. Dont be scared to reply instead of quoting so i can get noti you faggot shitskin mudshit muzzie bitch boy. Learn your place.
Just lol at believing anti-China propaganda. You have no idea how geopolitics work, do you now? Turn off FOX News and keep crying for my based Chinese bros.
who is crying for china? XD
china is organ harvesting muslims idc lmfao
US soldiers are obliterating middle east, and raping muslim women on daily basis. you’re not a eurpoean you’re a paki bastard stop coping you faggot. muslims are weaker than us on every aspect. We are more intelligent, our military is stronger. If white countries and sandnigger countries went on an all out war your kind would be fucking eradicated you stupid mudshit. Shut the fuck up and fuck off. Dont be scared to reply instead of quoting so i can get noti you faggot shitskin mudshit muzzie bitch boy. Learn your place.
Also, western militaries aren't stronger than Islamic militaries. Remember, we have nuclear bombs, too. Plus, Pakistani soldiers are actually experienced as they have to deal with terrorists. They also win international military competitions, so keep deluding yourself into thinking you can beat us, baby.

Just lol at believing anti-China propaganda. You have no idea how geopolitics work, do you now? Turn off FOX News and keep crying for my based Chinese bros.
Lmfao bitch boy, they are enslaving muzzies and i fucking love it. It has got nothing to do with geopolitics you dumb muzzie bitch. The fact that you faggot mudshits cant do anything is even better.
Keep coping you utter ethnic mudslime bitchboy.
You’re jumping all the arguments because you cant answer them. Whites are superior against sandniggers. Your kind would be obliterated if the authorities want to actually do it. Fuck off.

Lmfao bitch boy, they are enslaving muzzies and i fucking love it. It has got nothing to do with geopolitics you dumb muzzie bitch. The fact that you faggot mudshits cant do anything is even better.
Keep coping you utter ethnic mudslime bitchboy.
You’re jumping all the arguments because you cant answer them. Whites are superior against sandniggers. Your kind would be obliterated if the authorities want to actually do it. Fuck off.
Jfl, retarded cumskin faggot is falling for anti-China memes, how retarded are you son?

Jfl, retarded cumskin faggot is falling for anti-China memes, how retarded are you son?
Keep coping you utter ethnic mudslime bitchboy faggot mudslime.
You know damn well west is superior. US army is raping Middle East and you can’t do shit. Becauss your armies fucking SUCK.

@Appetite4Destrction you are at the wrong forum. This is a forum for blackpilled involuntary celibates. You're supposed to have no allegiance to any culture or ethnic group but only the black pill and its fellow adherents. Simping for a specific race/ethnic group/culture while that same specific race/ethnic group/culture treats you like shit and doesn't grant you a basic fucking need (virgin looksmatch wife) is the dumbest thing a blackpilled person can do.

Also I'm disgusted by the way you portray ethnics/muslims. First of all, dont hide behind the achievements of people that happen to have the same skin color as you do. Second, world history has shown that several races (JBW, sand, chink) were superior to each other at several points in time (momentum I guess?). Third, the culture you defend is fucking cucking you stop showing allegiance to it you idiot. You should have more allegiance to @RREEEEEEEEE than to a white middle class Chad.

Last edited:
Keep crying cumskin. Watch me steal all your white princesses with my 2/10 looks.
Watch me rape your muslim women after i commit war crimes at Middle East :feelskek:
It's fine, I'm enjoying his white soy tears.
Keep coping you utter ethnic mudslime muzzie bitch boy faggot. West is way more superior and you know it. Alas, if you can steal a foid, you’re not an incel in the first place. Mudshit bitch.
@Appetite4Destrction you are at the wrong forum.
when muslims do it nothing’s wrong, when i do it its wrong? Nah.

Last edited:
Watch me rape your muslim women after i commit war crimes at Middle East :feelskek:

Keep coping you utter ethnic mudslime muzzie bitch boy faggot. West is way more superior and you know it. Alas, if you can steal a foid, you’re not an incel in the first place. Mudshit bitch.

Cope, you're too subhuman to do anything jfl.

I edited my post, read it.

Cope, you're too subhuman to do anything jfl.
said the subhuman ethnic mudslime bitch boy fag :feelskek:
I edited my post, read it.
Hating other races ≠ pleading allegiance you dumb fuck. I hate white/ normie/chads faggots too. But of course i hate sandniggers and muzzies more than my own race and religion you dumb fuck. I plead allegiance to only myself!
By your logic, you shouldnt be a muslim too you ficking retard! You’re pleading allegiance to a god who damned you to this sexless hell on earth life! Fucking dumb fuck.

Last edited:

Hating other races ≠ pleading allegiance you dumb fuck. I hate white/ normie/chads faggots too. But of course i hate sandniggers and muzzies more than my own race and religion you dumb fuck. I plead allegiance to only myself!
By your logic, you shouldnt be a muslim too you ficking retard! You’re pleading allegiance to a god who damned you to this sexless hell on earth life! Fucking dumb fuck.
Jfl, which HIGH T ISLAMIC WARRIOR hurt you so badly? Tell me, I will listen your whining.

You cant answer shit because you know you are inferior and wrong :feelskek:
Islamic patriotic muslim paki living in Netherlands :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: hahahhha fucking hypocrite XD
That puts some made statements into a whole new perspective. :feelshaha:

When did I say im religious? Ive been an atheist for years now. I only plead allegiance to the blackpill and its high IQ adherents. If you had more than 2 brain cells you would too.

He's looking weak to the jihadists too. Sending 4000 french troops to "guard churches" is isn't gonna do shit when theres 6 million Muslims.

Basically the only correct course of action for France is either convert the country to Islam, or make a holocaust against muslims and eliminate all of them. There's no in-between situation that is viable long term because nearly all countries with large Muslim populations eventually become hardcore Islamic states.
What are you talking about you turbo retard? Muslims have nowhere to go cause their own countries sell them out to whoever is more convenient all thanks to never ending meddling from west and east. Keep crying for the few that die but as for the millions the French have killed? Not a single tear can be seen anywhere.

Jfl, which HIGH T ISLAMIC WARRIOR hurt you so badly? Tell me, I will listen your whining.
“Islamic High T Warrior” JFL XDDDD
THOSE ISLAMIC HIGH T WARRIORS WHO WON 0 WARS AGAINST WHITES/CHRISTIANS. HAHAHAHHAA XDDDDD
KEEP COPING YOU UTTER MUZZIE BITCH BOY.
Islamic high T warrior :feelskek: :feelskek:
so high t you sandniggers never won a war XD
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lets put USA aside, even Israel who was quarter of your muzzie shit countries size made you their bitch XD You are so fucking stupid, you paki bastard.
That puts some made statements into a whole new perspective. :feelshaha:
ikr :feelshaha:

THOSE ISLAMIC HIGH T WARRIORS WHO WON 0 WARS AGAINST WHITES/CHRISTIANS. HAHAHAHHAA XDDDDD
Lets put USA aside, even Israel who was quarter of your muzzie shit countries size made you their bitch XD You are so fucking stupid, you paki bastard.

Keep crying for Israel, seething cumskin.

What are you talking about you turbo retard? Muslims have nowhere to go cause their own countries sell them out to whoever is more convenient all thanks to never ending meddling from west and east. Keep crying for the few that die but as for the millions the French have killed? Not a single tear can be seen anywhere.
View attachment 363669
I don't think Muslims of any kind should be allowed to live in non-Muslim countries. Fuck em, let em squat in their shitholes and pray to Allah. We have no obligation to let subhumans live among normal humans. That's a recipe for disaster that France has still not accepted and are going to pay for.

We have no obligation to let subhumans live among normal humans
But you do have an obligation to occupy and extract their resources? I see. You want to point your fingers, but there is nobody else to blame but your own government. Also tell me which countries military is in who's country again? It's time to face reality and quit being hypocritical dipshits.

Theres no redeeming you. Ur an embarrassment to the incel community.
I don't think Muslims of any kind should be allowed to live in non-Muslim countries. Fuck em, let em squat in their shitholes and pray to Allah. We have no obligation to let subhumans live among normal humans. That's a recipe for disaster that France has still not accepted and are going to pay for.

Same for you

Theres no redeeming you. Ur an embarrassment to the incel community.

Same for you
LOL defending any Religion is such utter total cuckoldry. None of these Muslims deserve to be treated better than women.

? Careful, you might develop an aneurysm.

Pretty well orchestrated and done battles in my book, you are just outright rewriting history now in your mind.

Only the last few centuries count didn't you know? The guy is a retard. Germanics, Meds, Slavs, Sands and Chinks have all had their moment of supremacy through human history. No reason to declare ur fellow incels as subhuman animals other than being a brainlet:feelstastyman:.

I just don't understand how u can attack ur fellow brocels like that because some faggot teacher that probably had no problems with female hypergamy and gynocentrism (and thus doesnt mind that stormcucks suffer from inceldom) got killed. Guys like @Appetite4Destrction and @CrackingYs are basically traitors to the blackpill. I hope both of you go on vacation to Mexico one day, get mistaken for a rival cartel member tacocel and get that special Zeta treatment. FUCK IDIOTS LIKE YOU, FUCK OFF TO SOME ALTRIGHT FORUM PATHETIC FAGGOTS.
LOL defending any Religion is such utter total cuckoldry. None of these Muslims deserve to be treated better than women.

I defend my brocels and no one else. Never in a single post did I say anything about muslims or islam (but if it's the only alternative in terms of societal stance on foids then yes I do support them). You on the other hand defend a homosexual teacher that probably supports feminism and gynocentrism and has no problem with you suffering from inceldom. Your IQ is below room temperature and idiots like you have no place on a forum for involuntary celibacy. Get dismembered by some tacos, fucking retard.

Last edited:
Guys like @Appetite4Destrction and @CrackingYs are basically traitors to the blackpill.
This is garbage and you know it. Blackpill and Islam are not philosophically linked at all. For example, Islam supports polygamy which leads directly to inceldom. Therefore it is cucked, plain and simple. You need to get off the Islamic high horse.

You on the other hand defend a homosexual teacher that probably supports feminism and gynocentrism and has no problem with you suffering from inceldom. Your IQ is below room temperature and idiots like you have no place on a forum for involuntary celibacy. Get dismembered by some tacos, fucking retard.blackpill.
I did not defend anyone. I should clarify I think both France is a bunch of faggots, and Religion (including Islam) is cuckoldy. I hate both sides in the France/Muslim issue going on, and am perfectly happy to watch them destroy eachother and will criticize both of them, and will enjoy watching the coming calamity.

Last edited:
I also noticed Cracking has no rebuttal to my argument...really that tells you everything what kind of person he is. I guess in his mind it's ok if his country kills millions, the blood of muslims is cheap, but GOD in heaven forbid one of his own dies their blood is beyond expensive. Not to say that the beheading was ok btw, it wasn't and didn't make any sense, but the absurdity of thinking the world is so simple and black & white is just unbelievable and laughable.

When did I say im religious? Ive been an atheist for years now. I only plead allegiance to the blackpill and its high IQ adherents. If you had more than 2 brain cells you would too.
Jfl @ defending muslims as an atheist XD
they will fucking behead you if they are in power
if i were to list all the wars whites have won yo
Keep crying for Israel, seething cumskin.
you’re fucking retarded. israel is the one who fucked shitskin middle eastern sandniggers XD

you’re fucking retarded. israel is the one who fucked shitskin middle eastern sandniggers XD
Why are you crying for Israel you cumskin dog? XD

Multiculturalism is enrichment!

As you can see by my acc name, im from muslim background (Bosnian) and know how to pray and know the most important suras etc. Jfl if u think they would browse my internet history to see if i ever said im an atheist in this make believe world where muslims were to conquer the west. I might not believe in god anymore, but I sure as hell respect every single facet of islam. The most based religion on earth. And if they took over id just LARP as a believer and tbh it might restore my faith (tho this is all cope and muslims wont conquer the west).

? Careful, you might develop an aneurysm.

Pretty well orchestrated and done battles in my book, you are just outright rewriting history now in your mind.
Imagine taking that as fully literary, jfl.
Who was won more wars? Whites/Christians or Mudshit sandniggers/Muzzies? Yeah, im waiting come on tell me. Every single muslim country would be fucking obliterated if we whites truly wanted to eradicate all muslims on this earth. Stop coping and accept that you will always be inferior.

Imagine taking that as fully literary, jfl.
Who was won more wars? Whites/Christians or Mudshit sandniggers/Muzzies? Yeah, im waiting come on tell me. Every single muslim country would be fucking obliterated if we whites truly wanted to eradicate all muslims on this earth. Stop coping and accept that you will always be inferior.
Just move the goalposts and type like a schizo theory.

Remember this post when an idiot calls you a "stormcoper"

There's a lot of Islamic posters on here that are exactly like this clown. This is the equivalent of me saying, "which HIGH T CHAD ALPHA MALE hurt you so badly sweatie?"

All ethnics are tribalistic. Mudslimes stick with brown mudslimes, spics come into the US and vote overwhelmingly leftist policies because it benefits other spics. Whites not being tribalistic is a losing proposition.
Keep crying. I know I hurt you.

Just move the goalposts and type like a schizo theory.
just cope theory. Whites/Christians dominated shitskin sandniggers/muzzies. We have won way more fucking wars. We have killed way more muzzies too. Middle east is being destroyed everyday by the west and its proxies. Cope harder you utter muzzie sandnigger dumb fuck.
Your militaries fucking SUCK. You are way more inferior in 90% of terms compared to west. Keep fucking coping.

just cope theory. Whites/Christians dominated shitskin sandniggers/muzzies. We have won way more fucking wars. We have killed way more muzzies too. Middle east is being destroyed everyday by the west and its proxies. Cope harder you utter muzzie sandnigger dumb fuck.
Your militaries fucking SUCK. You are way more inferior in 90% of terms compared to west. Keep fucking coping.
Keep coping you abused dog. We have nuclear weapons and we could obliterate you. Sit your cumskin ass down. XD

I don't care, you said:
WHO WON 0 WARS AGAINST WHITES/CHRISTIANS
And i proved that you were wrong, keep rewriting history though. Also im not a "sandnigger" sir.

As you can see by my acc name, im from muslim background (Bosnian) and know how to pray and know the most important suras etc. Jfl if u think they would browse my internet history to see if i ever said im an atheist in this make believe world where muslims were to conquer the west. I might not believe in god anymore, but I sure as hell respect every single facet of islam. The most based religion on earth. And if they took over id just LARP as a believer and tbh it might restore my faith (tho this is all cope and muslims wont conquer the west).
You dumb fucking retard. You’re saying it yourself, you have to LARP in order to not get beheaded by those subhuman sandniggers. You are so fucking retarded dude. Have fun respecting a religion where they would fucking chop your head off if you were to be found out that you were an atheist. You dumb fucking cunt.
LARPing for freedom, that sounds very nice right? Where you cant be your real self, otherwise getting beheaded. Wow, very nice and civilised.
Fucking dumb fuck.
Keep coping you abused dog. We have nuclear weapons and we could obliterate you. Sit your cumskin ass down. XD
You wouldnt do shit son. Sit the fuck down.
You are so fucking retarded. Middle Eastern armies are fucking terrible. Israel handed you fags your ass on its own against numerous Sandnigger countries, jfl @ thinking you sandnigger bitchboy muzzies can win a war against west. Fucking dumb coping faggot paki bastard living in Netherlands. So patriotic and islamic that he lives in Netherlands :feelskek:
Dumb faggot XD
I don't care, you said:

And i proved that you were wrong, keep rewriting history though. Also im not a "sandnigger" sir.
Imagine taking that as literary, you dumb muzzie.
West is way superior, and it doesnt matter if you care or not. Keep coping.

Last edited:
You dumb fucking retard. You’re saying it yourself, you have to LARP in order to not get beheaded by those subhuman sandniggers. You are so fucking retarded dude. Have fun respecting a religion where they would fucking chop your head off if you were to be found out that you were an atheist. You dumb fucking cunt.
LARPing for freedom, that sounds very nice right? Where you cant be your real self, otherwise getting beheaded. Wow, very nice and civilised.
Fucking dumb fuck.

You wouldnt do shit son. Sit the fuck down.
You are so fucking retarded. Middle Eastern armies are fucking terrible. Israel handed you fags your ass on its own against numerous Sandnigger countries, jfl @ thinking you sandnigger bitchboy muzzies can win a war against west. Fucking dumb coping faggot paki bastard living in Netherlands. So patriotic and islamic that he lives in Netherlands :feelskek:
Dumb faggot XD

Imagine taking that as literary, you dumb muzzie.
West is way superior, and it doesnt matter if you care or not. Keep coping.

Yes because being an incel wageslave for the nosetribe is better :feelstastyman:. Imagine thinking that LARPing as a religious person is worse than being incel. You truly are an unbelievable retard.

Again, go to stormcucks.co, this place apparently isnt for u.

Yes because being an incel wageslave for the nosetribe is better :feelstastyman:. Imagine thinking that LARPing as a religious person is worse than being incel. You truly are an unbelievable retard.

Again, go to stormcucks.co, this place apparently isnt for u.
If you’re religious, you’re gonna get laid? What the fuck are you? A fucking autist or something??

Needs to be more tbh

More beheadings. It is cathartic to watch the world fall apart at the seams
Username checks out.

What means "fall apart"? There was always murder and in wartimes many more deads. It is more dynamic and fast now, but that affects all areas of life.

Username checks out.

What means "fall apart"? There was always murder and in wartimes many more deads. It is more dynamic and fast now, but that affects all areas of life.
Western Europe has seen peace since the conclusion of ww2. Sure there was the cold war but it was mostly fought via proxies elsewhere. European conflicts, and by extension the conflicts of the western world, have been exported to other parts of the world. A lot of the migrant crisis can be traced back to the us and europe meddling in the middle east. It is nice to see this blow up in their faces (literally sometimes). The west has become very degenerate and i pray its decadence kills it off. I dont know what will come after the western hegemony falls, probably China, but it cant be that bad. Surly not worse than the cucked west

Western Europe has seen peace since the conclusion of ww2. Sure there was the cold war but it was mostly fought via proxies elsewhere. European conflicts, and by extension the conflicts of the western world, have been exported to other parts of the world. A lot of the migrant crisis can be traced back to the us and europe meddling in the middle east. It is nice to see this blow up in their faces (literally sometimes). The west has become very degenerate and i pray its decadence kills it off. I dont know what will come after the western hegemony falls, probably China, but it cant be that bad. Surly not worse than the cucked west
So you mean Europe, not the world.
Some years ago there were probably daily suicide bomber news about the middle east/Israel. This didn't made the world collapse, neither the region, it only killed people and increased suffering.
Do you think you can end degeneracy by replacing it with another degeneracy for the better? (Islamic authoritarianism/fascism, anarchy, communism). I also don't see any possible change of anything related to our inceldom there.

What do you define as "cucked west"? Democracy? Liberalistic laws? Abandoning all morals? Or is it only used as incel buzzword, like normies use "patriarchy"?

What will come doesn't really matter to me. Anyone will have a horrific look on their face, when the trumpets sound and Jesus come back. It would be good and is my prayer for safe, stable conditions of society, but when there is tribulation and chaos I will take it without desperation.
But I don't see it yet. There were people, who had predicted a European ethnic war in 2010.

Last edited: