Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another beheading in France

1 faggot teacher got beheaded for insulting people religion and everyone is shocked.

100s of innocents got killed on a daily basis in Iraq, Palestine, sourya and no one gave a fuck.

@gymletethnicel @Irredeemable
Exactly. Yet people deny the racepill, we're seen as insects unworthy of life.
People talk about some gay teacher in France, but when bloodthirsty Australians execute an Afghan civilian they're supposed to protect, no one bats an eye.

I thought you wanted muslims to assimilate more? So what now that we took up the French tradition of beheading people it's suddenly "noooo you can't assimilate"?
Islamic law offers more to you and me than the cucked nosetribe controlled west ever will.

But lets be more realistic, the chance that most ethnics become brainwashed atheist cucks in the next few decades (along with the middle east becoming more westernized by USA pushing/enforcing it) is a million times more likely than some ethnic invasion of the west. By the time ethnics become a majority, it will be 2050 or later. By then I couldnt give a shit what happens to the cucked west. Id be over 50 years old and would have never experienced looksmatched monogamy.

Now YOU go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Macron seems to just want to provoke muslims for some reason and is singling them out. Not like France has free speech anyway.
I don't think Muslims of any kind should be allowed to live in non-Muslim countries.
Yeah islam and judaism are hostile religions to other people. They should be banned at the least.

Last edited:
Fuck France, it's because of them society is soy.