Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another blackpill from my sister

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
The topic of marriage came up and I said I don't really want to be married at this point (don't want to be a betabucks). She said why not and I said because girls are sleeping around alot nowadays, I don't want to marry a whore. to which she dismissively said that "your future wife will be a hoe, same as any other guy" and that I'd better just accept it now. Back in my bluepilled days I would have tried to argue with her but now I know better and that she's right. So now I want to get married even less. :feelsugh: she's always telling me stories involving friends or even accwuatances through the dorms or whatever that are suicidefuel about just how big of a whore the average woman is right now.

The topic of marriage came up and I said I don't really want to be married at this point (don't want to be a betabucks). She said why not and I said because girls are sleeping around alot nowadays, I don't want to marry a whore. to which she dismissively said that "your future wife will be a hoe, same as any other guy" and that I'd better just accept it now. Back in my bluepilled days I would have tried to argue with her but now I know better and that she's right. So now I want to get married even less. :feelsugh: she's always telling me stories involving friends or even accwuatances through the dorms or whatever that are suicidefuel about just how big of a whore the average woman is right now.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:????
i swear way too many fakecels lurking here these days

Tfu on whores
Mgtow

bro people hinting you are gonna get a wife is a fakecel trait, i was reminded by peers my whole life that i was never gonna get shit

bro people hinting you are gonna get a wife is a fakecel trait, i was reminded by peers my whole life that i was never gonna get shit
yes, because being a beta bucks after 35 makes you a Chad

i was reminded by peers my whole life that i was never gonna get shit
Same, the only people who have ever indicated otherwise have been my own parents and mental health services. Which makes me think, what bothers me the most is probably the fact that everyone knows looks are what matters, but they'll never fucking admit it to you. No you'll just get gaslighted that it's your personality or some shit.

Same, the only people who have ever indicated otherwise have been my own parents and mental health services. Which makes me think, what bothers me the most is probably the fact that everyone knows looks are what matters, but they'll never fucking admit it to you. No you'll just get gaslighted that it's your personality or some shit.
My sister and my parents think I will get married some day (My mom thinks I'm gay). Everyone else has always laughed when I brought up the idea of having kids or getting married.

Since all women are hores this days, we as well can start use "wihoe" or something like that instead.

My sister and my parents think I will get married some day (My mom thinks I'm gay). Everyone else has always laughed when I brought up the idea of having kids or getting married.
Yes my parents, grandparents and sister all thought I was gay in high school. But now they realized I'm not I'm just ugly

They think it's okay to do it because everyone else is doing it. They don't have a moral compass.
They want you to conform to their degeneracy. They don't have arguments. They are the ones who are wrong. They are part of the problem.

They think it's okay to do it because everyone else is doing it. They don't have a moral compass.
They want you to conform to their degeneracy. They don't have arguments. They are the ones who are wrong. They are part of the problem.
No shit but the problem is there is nothing you can do about it even knowing that.

No shit but the problem is there is nothing you can do about it even knowing that.
There is something you can do. You can choose not to play their game and do it with a smile because you're doing what you know is right.

Next time say you would rather stay single for life than betabux used up whore.