Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another brutal Tinder graph (27 year old female swiped right on 81 men out of 9801)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Just be in the top 0,008% bro.

mxlcz8muc8i31.png

I read some of the other posts from that woman and she has zero self-awareness. She suggests men what their Tinder profile should look like and among other things she complains about judge-y picky men.

"No [this] or [that]." type stuff in the profile. Suggests this person is very judge-y.

Meanwhile she rejects 99,992% of men. JFL.

just be in the upper .008256880733945% br0!

I will have to assume she swiped only on the Gods Level Chads.
How can mere mortals like us compit.

Just be in the top 0,008% bro.

mxlcz8muc8i31.png

I read some of the other posts from that woman and she has zero self-awareness. She suggests men what their Tinder profile should look like and among other things she complains about judge-y picky men.

"No [this] or [that]." type stuff in the profile. Suggests this person is very judge-y.

Meanwhile she rejects 99,992% of men. JFL.

Just be the most handsome man in the world brah

How can an average normtard see this and not think something's off?
look at this one

60k upboats

jesus christ

this seems to be very specific, date is interesting, but these threads are already outdated

All those foids think they're entitled to chad.
Seems like water is still wet.

The 80/20 rule is a meme itself now, its far too generous towards how picky foids really are

we need to encourage this foids to keep posting these

blackpill reddit into oblivion

I did an experiment as a girl catfish and I got 1200+ matches in just an hour.

It was filled with 4-5/10 ethnic guys (London) and the Chads were like 10 max.

Majority of guys looked sub6 with crap pictures

99/1 rules checks out once again.

By the way those graphs are starting to piss me off. All those foids never even visited that sub because it's too nerdy and suddenly everyone thinks they're an infographics designer because they can paste their data into some website to make these ugly unbalanced graphs without any effort. It's /r/dataisbeautiful not /r/BragAboutYourSMV ffs.

When even Chad isn't good enough
It's over for mortalcels

View attachment 143865
Yeah but bro at least you don't have to carry babies lmao
Day of the rope for redditors when?

I don't mind, they're blackpilling the fuck out of dudes on there. They're literally doing our job for us.

>implying any of these tinder whores are not preparing to wineauntmaxx

Jfl at using tinder as a sub 8 male. Tinder is an app for foids to hookup with chads and get free meals. Nothing more

jfl they can literally only like gigachads and match with most of them.how csn we even compete:feelsohgod:

For me, the most brutal thing is that she gets a 67.9% match rate on the top 0.008% of men.

Look at the fucking cucks responding to the cels in the comments lmao, "It's ok, I didn't have a date until I was like 240 years old myself, when I found out who I was (what the fuck does this even mean? Idiot.) Maybe you should dedicate your time to something else right now."

Hypergamy is an incel myt-

I'm tired of hearing how I'm supposed to be advantaged as a man because I'm physically stronger when I can't use this physical strength for anything meaningful in the modern society. How exactly is it a big advantage?

For one thing, you can't get in fights with people unless you want to face serious legal consequences. It's not like I would want to anyway, I'm just pointing out that we don't live in a violent society where strength would matter. In my city there's literally no violence, the chances of getting assaulted are really minimal.

Any job that requires physical strength these days is a looked down upon low paying job for the lowest of society.

You don't need any special physical strength to do day-to-day chores.

Sports are gender separated so women as weaker gender can still compete.

As for women having to carry babies... JFL, Western women have hardly any babies any more, the birth rates are a disaster.

Why don't these people want to simply admit that in the modern Western society, women are extremely privileged in every possible way. There's literally not a single advantage to being a man, you need to make all the advantages yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back