[JFL] Another case of female privilege

wizardcel

wizardcel

16 yo transager, permavirgin and lolicon
-
Yesteday, while studying in my uni library I overheard a foid talking to her friend. She mentioned that she has been struggling with multivariable calculus. So, she bitched about it to the guy who teaches physical chemistry ( I know him, it is an old guy) and he offered to tutor her whenever she needs help.

JFl. No one ever offered me any help in uni, not even the teachers. When I passed Calculus, I did it all by myself. Whenever I struggled, I had only Youtube for help. But foids get free tutoring from a university professor. You can't lose as a femoid. It's a win every single time.

anon1822

anon1822

Commander
-
Bet he won't even get to stick his cock in her. Ffs society nowadays is so cucked, bitches get shit for free, what the fuck?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Veteran
-
JFL at people who study in the library.

The second Isee a tall Chad I give up on working for the rest of the day

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

high inhib beta loser
-
The second Isee a tall Chad I give up on working for the rest of the day
exactly what I am going through,

related to OP, most people desperately want attention from young girl, even professor who have reached everything in life want them, you cant lose as a foid

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est
-
I hope libtards are happy

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
surprised some cucks in the library didn't run up to do her homework for her while she fucks chads, it's total ragefuel and calulus isn't even that difficult

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Females have it easy yet we are suffer to dead

Sans

Sans

Mythic
-
Water is wet, men are oppressed.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
Bet he won't even get to stick his cock in her. Ffs society nowadays is so cucked, bitches get shit for free, what the fuck?
Remember the foid that got $10k+ of dental work for free

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
Pussycard, accepted in all the best stores.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Officer
-
Yesteday, while studying in my uni library I overheard a foid talking to her friend. She mentioned that she has been struggling with multivariable calculus. So, she bitched about it to the guy who teaches physical chemistry ( I know him, it is an old guy) and he offered to tutor her whenever she needs help.

JFl. No one ever offered me any help in uni, not even the teachers. When I passed Calculus, I did it all by myself. Whenever I struggled, I had only Youtube for help. But foids get free tutoring from a university professor. You can't lose as a femoid. It's a win every single time.
He'll end up doing her homework and take her midterms and finals for her.

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
-
Typical cuck behavior

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Too much white knighting in society. It gets to my head so much.

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
-
Fuck this shit society ffs getting ridiculous now some clubs having free pass for women and men must pay

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
-
Knew a 'foid that's now in med school that has admitted to sleeping with professors for good grades. Yes, this woman will be treating/operating on people one day and anyone that doubts her medical skills/knowledge will be instantly labelled a "mithogynitht." All fun and games until someone goes to her with the flu and wakes up with tits.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
They get a free pass on everything.