Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another day all alone

Napoléoncel

Napoléoncel

King of the Prostitutes
-
Made the mistake of going outside just to be heightmogged by fucking everyone. Everyone is looking at me with judging eyes, reflecting the reality that im a subhuman. Why do we have to suffer? Is this even living? Its like everyone wants subhumans to fucking die. I wish every fucking chad/normie disappeared so i could live in comfort. Im slowly wasting my youth and theres nothing i can do. Ill have to wagecuck or become a soldier after military highschool and university just to pit my life in danger for corrupt politicians for money. I fucking hate this world, fuck this. Nobody knows what pain we are going through, youre forced to live just to suffer.

Attachments

• F35E13BA-149A-4065-BB65-26A7DE370037.jpeg
    F35E13BA-149A-4065-BB65-26A7DE370037.jpeg
    592 KB · Views: 38
tbh knowing that the "golden years" of your life are rapidly whittling away and that soon you'll have completely missed out on all the social/romantic experience that most teenagers get is the most brutal shit ever

tbh knowing that the "golden years" of your life are rapidly whittling away and that soon you'll have completely missed out on all the social/romantic experience that most teenagers get is the most brutal shit ever
Thats currently what im going through man. Its so fucking over tbh, everyone at my age partying and fucking prime foids while im all alone waiting for death :cryfeels:
My youth = wasted

It will be like this for a long time bro

It will be like this for a long time bro

But eventually, you'll wake up and realize it all happened too fast. You'll realize that 20 years ago, at least you still had your youth. Now you have nothing left but a descent into old age and a desire to see the world burn as you sit back and do nothing.

But eventually, you'll wake up and realize it all happened too fast. You'll realize that 20 years ago, at least you still had your youth. Now you have nothing left but a descent into old age and a desire to see the world burn as you sit back and do nothing.
Cover1

That would be every day for me

youre forced to live just to suffer.
Yep checks out. This is our fate as evil inkwells. Can't have what most normies have for granted. Just suffer mindlessly till the accursed end. I want off this ride so bad.

Not really. I like the world. It's the (((people))) that i hate. But i don't hate then enough to want them burned. That's jew type shit, i just want them to leave me alone in peace.
It's not a "waste" if you couldn't even do anything with it in the first place.

Brutal. life as an incel is hell.