Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another day, another beta getting Chad's sloppy seconds

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Fio3m4f3f5

lmao

there is 0% chance a non virgin wife is any good in the slightest

"I'm just not a sexual person anymore. Sure chad used to fuck my anally and have threesomes with me and my sister and I'd suck his dick 3 times a day, but i've changed it, just be happy you get starfix sex once every 3 months or you're a misogynist

can you just throw the entire whore away

Cucked, he is surprised a foid lied.

This is why you can never commit to a woman; women can't commit to you
full

Posts like that made me give up on attempting ascension. Your best bet is getting cucked by chad for dead bedroom corpse sex from a used up roastie.

Last week my wife had a little too much to drink and started talking about things she did with her ex.

The fact that this is considered normal...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"I'm just not a sexual person anymore. Sure chad used to fuck my anally and have threesomes with me and my sister and I'd suck his dick 3 times a day, but i've changed it, just be happy you get starfix sex once every 3 months or you're a misogynist
This is reality for many many heaps and gallons of men

Holes make rules for betas and breaks them for Chads.

:feelsEhh: Alpha fucks beta bux never fails. Chad can shit into a girls mouth and they will say thank you.

The vast majority of women are empty souless users.