Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another day, another fucking fakecel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-

Seriously, what the fuck is this trend with LARPing normies trying to fit in with a group of lonely, depressed, ugly gigamanlets?
JFL I dont even know whats more insulting anymore. Normies and women telling us its our personalities keeping us KHHV, or this bullshit?

Imagine getting asked out by a foid :chad:

>manlet
>5’10
???

I wouldn't be surprised if those threads were created on purpose to make Incels look like entitled hypocrites.

asked out? what?

this nigga talking about his memories from 2003?

I wouldn't be surprised if those threads were created on purpose to make Incels look like entitled hypocrites.
Considering that it was posted on reddit, you're probably right.

just average height ngl

under 6 feet is manlet as of 2020
if youre under 6 feet, you may as well head towards the rope. St.BlackOps2Cel is waiting for you.

If you can't get a stacy you're an incel

his post is so stupid and blaringly obvious
why would anyone even write that
whenever someone says that they are doing "very incelly stuff" its just LARP

That's @pp183

why would anyone wanna pretend to be us. It baffles me

I was listening to one of FaceandLMS's streams a couple weeks ago and all the guys that came into talk about "their incel expereinces" were fakecels. Normies just hijack this community for attention and pity meanwhile real incels and trucels get none. Lol so fucked up but that is life I guess.

Yep, I'm convinced that is what's going on. They accuse us of doing the same thing (they even used to believe that r/trufemcels was incels larping as femcels) so I wouldn't doubt they are the ones actually doing this.

It’s an ugly fat foid

Good point. Lots of our enemies want us to look entitled and picky. If its a new account, its probably a LARP. Always confirm with pics. No pics = LARP.

I was listening to one of FaceandLMS's streams a couple weeks ago and all the guys that came into talk about "their incel expereinces" were fakecels. Normies just hijack this community for attention and pity meanwhile real incels and trucels get none. Lol so fucked up but that is life I guess.
Exactly this ngl, I stopped watching his streams a while ago
All his callers were fakecel LARPing faggots who talk about how they were "incel"
The faggot callers never add anything to the stream jfl, imagine listening to what chad has to say about the blackpill

I would've gone on a date with her
full

I would rather be a 5’10 asian than a 5’6 white guy