Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another dream about having a girlfriend

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I had a dream that I was walking through a store in the mall, and there was this group of girls, one of the foids came to me and gave me a big hug asking where I’ve been, because she was in my high school. She smiled at me and when we were done talking I got her number. I texted her a while after saying she seemed really interested in me, and I asked if she liked me. She said yeah and we started dating and became my girlfriend. When I woke up I wanted to die, it felt so real. I know that was a dream but I felt like someone genuinely loved me.

Everytime I have a dream where I’m about to have sex it turns violent. Around a week ago I had one where a girl was letting me finger her. I started but my nails suddenly started growing longer and longer and they were scratching the inside of her vagina and then they got even bigger and started shredding her flesh from inside and I entered sort of a frenzied haze and kept going and eventually she was just this mangled pulp. I just slouched next to her and was like holy shit. Then I woke up. Felt like being Freddy Krueger or something it was gruesome as fuck. Very bloody

very brutal, dreams never come true :feelsrope:

Brutal as fuck. Should have stayed asleep

I've had those plenty of times. They make me consider day drinking.

That’s just brutal man. Dreams like that must kill you.

I fucking hate waking up from dreams like this.
It almost feels like for a mere moment that you're actually content and happy with your life but then it just gets immediately taken away from you.
Usually, after waking you are in a worse mental state than you were beforehand.
Shit is fucking brutal.

I wish I could have good dreams with zerotwo

I have these dreams too... It's just brutal to wake up and realize It was only a dream :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelscry::feelsrope:

I feel you :cryfeels:
Just leave yourself in a lifetime dreamlike coma bro.

Last edited:
Simmer down... Time for your daily dose of 2D cope medicine
Screenshot 20200517 123537

I had a dream recently where a foid stabbed me in the kidney then I woke up
I had a dream that I was walking through a store in the mall, and there was this group of girls, one of the foids came to me and gave me a big hug asking where I’ve been, because she was in my high school. She smiled at me and when we were done talking I got her number. I texted her a while after saying she seemed really interested in me, and I asked if she liked me. She said yeah and we started dating and became my girlfriend. When I woke up I wanted to die, it felt so real. I know that was a dream but I felt like someone genuinely loved me.
Just manifest your dream into reality bro

that kind of drams are suifuel ngl most when you wake up