Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Another "ex-incel" who never ascended

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
How come these self proclaimed ex-incels never include a part in their paragraphs about finding a girlfriend? Oh yeah, that's cause they're still ugly. Take this guy for instance. He said he's an ugly and short Indian guy who got stoned some day and decided he'd had enough of hating women. So basically he went from being a hateful, short and ugly guy to being just a short and augly guy. Well, in case you're reading this I have bad news for you amigo. WOMEN STILL HATE YOU! THEY STILL THINK YOU'RE UGLY.

You either rope or live long enough to become a faggot.

India really is a country of extremes. Some are gigabased and some are gigacucked :waitwhat::waitwhat:

"i realised that the cause of inceldom is just a mixture of low self-esteem from most likely childhood bullying and a bad environment as well as a lack of pride in one's life"

:lul::lul::lul:

"Ex-incels" are to types of people:

Fakecels that ascended. aka they were never incel to begin with.
Coping Incels in denial

not reading all that but damn those ppl are pathetic af

Just ignore a fundamental human need theory.

“teehee i may be a virgin but at least im not incel”

>I was 16
>had friends
>went out clubbing
sounds like your average angst-ridden normie teenager so how does this make him an incel? the only time he mentions a foid is because they didn't give him sympathy for what happened to his brother? no mention of rejection in there by foids, just that they didn't care about his life. NO FUCKING SHIT THEY DIDN'T CARE. this one is definitely IT propaganda because the idiot confuses the blackpill with the redpill. it's very common throughout these "i'm an ex-incel" bullshit that these idiots always drop the redpill and not the blackpill (i suspect it's because they're trying to hit 2 birds with 1 stone). i'm still sceptical of "youngcels", that hasn't changed, but this one definitely wasn't an incel by a long shot. he was just a junkie failed normie

@thebuddhacel
1VGnFaW4BN.png

>I was 16
>had friends
>went out clubbing
sounds like your average angst-ridden normie teenager so how does this make him an incel? the only time he mentions a foid is because they didn't give him sympathy for what happened to his brother? no mention of rejection in there by foids, just that they didn't care about his life. NO FUCKING SHIT THEY DIDN'T CARE. this one is definitely IT propaganda because the idiot confuses the blackpill with the redpill. it's very common throughout these "i'm an ex-incel" bullshit that these idiots always drop the redpill and not the blackpill (i suspect it's because they're trying to hit 2 birds with 1 stone). i'm still sceptical of "youngcels", that hasn't changed, but this one definitely wasn't an incel by a long shot. he was just a junkie failed normie

see.

stopped reading at 5'4" and Indian

5'4 + indian = 100% incel.

Poor stupid dude, looks like he took the first step in becoming a betabuxx by denying his inceldom.

Can't be ex-incel if you never ascended

He'll come back, they always do

thats a whole lotta text for him to tell us that hes still an incel in all senses

*ting ting ting*
"ladies and gentlemen, I am leaving the incel community, you all should learn to be less negative like I did after taking a ton of drugs"

Attachments

• 1577848792243.jpg
    1577848792243.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 2
still a virgin but not an incel anymore :soy: :soy:

I swear, the word incel has lost all meaning at this point. Post like this and numerous other ex incel post and "I was almost an incel" stories just prove that the word is now dead and without definition.

Or rather the definition has been made irrelevant by Normies who use it to mean whatever they want it to mean.

You either rope or live long enough to become a faggot.
I lived long enough to become totally dissociated from normal life and even attempting to be normal.

How can someone go from being blackpilled to rebecoming a beta faggot orbiter? This I really can't understand