Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another female FA.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7ozbfw/when_do_you_stop_trying_the_most_promising/

This is why women shouldn’t be allowed to vote

The rigth chad will come eventually

"I'm not ugly I'm smart"

Sorry intelligence=/=attractiveness

Also if she was so smart she could of gone for her looksmatch but no just whining that chad didn't want to be locked down with her

Themisterpepsi said:
"I'm not ugly I'm smart"

Sorry intelligence=/=attractiveness

Also if she was so smart she could of gone for her looksmatch but no just whining that chad didn't want to be locked down with her

Scroll down. She has two dates some days, and has a multitude of exes.

At least someone wanted to date her. She could probably date other men and find someone who would be willing to be in a relationship with her if she wasn't exclusively chasing Chads.

This is like a rich person who makes $1,000,000/year complaining that they don't have enough money in front of homeless unemployed peniless people.

Wtf? Why the fuck is that type of humble-bragging even allowed on that subreddit, and all of the guys there are supportive of her? wtf?

UglyHikikomori said:
Wtf? Why the fuck is that type of humble-bragging even allowed on that subreddit, and all of the guys there are supportive of her? wtf?

Because she is a woman.
Women are allowed everything,are universally loved and supported,and can do no real wrong.

Fuck her right in the pussy.

UglyHikikomori said:

It's cuckitt, what do you expect.

existentialhack said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7ozbfw/when_do_you_stop_trying_the_most_promising/

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I was getting ready to shower and get ready to see him, almost not believing that something could work so well.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And then it didn't. He told me he had a family emergency (that now I'm convinced was bullshit)[/font]

See? She didn't shower for Chad earlier. Always remember to shower boyos.

She shld've spoken to her incel "best friend", he would've told her that this was a classic case of Chadist pump n' dump.

Panda said:
This is why women shouldn’t be allowed to vote

Why do women have rights again?

Prince Of Dankness said:
Why do women have rights again?

Srs, prohibition was a massive failure that was pushed by women, causing more crime.

Why the fuck isnt she banned!? She goes on multiple dates perday/week, gets flooded with messages on okcupid, and has had multiple exes. I cant believe how fucking pathetically cucked FA is. Its so obvious shes chasing some guy out of her leauge that dosent want to be tied down to her skank ass. Stupid fucking disgusting attention, validation seeking, degenerate whore trash dosent know a damn thing about what its like to be forever alone. That stupid woman is a disgrace to FA.

"I'm not ugly. I'm smart. This one really fucking hurts"
This shit would be featured in two different subreddits and mocked constantly if it were a man, what a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

I havent been on that crap for ages. It seems like most of the userbase are stacies now lmao.

My Chad date didn't like me. Forever alone :(

*waves* We're all right here, you just dont want us ya bitch. Every ugly femoid expects to get that perfect chad. Bitch please. If they just dated their looksmatch things would be a hell of a lot simpler for everyone. This is why arranged marriage is best. Everyone gets someone and fuck you if you dont like it. You will learn to love them, one way or another.