Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another fifth in a day

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't even care that this is killing me it's just so expensive. This happens all the fucking time, I will just start and an hour or two later the entire bottle is gone. This shit is expensive and I always think to myself that this next bottle will last a few days at the least, but they're all gone after a day at most. I'm retarded as fuck. I didn't even drink it fast enough so I'm not gonna puke it up and at least prevent getting a bit fatter as a result

Hope it kills me soon ngl, thats actually kind of a life fuel

Brutal.
I feel you brother.

I don't even care that this is killing me it's just so expensive. This happens all the fucking time, I will just start and an hour or two later the entire bottle is gone. This shit is expensive and I always think to myself that this next bottle will last a few days at the least, but they're all gone after a day at most. I'm retarded as fuck. I didn't even drink it fast enough so I'm not gonna puke it up and at least prevent getting a bit fatter as a result

Hope it kills me soon ngl, thats actually kind of a life fuel
I'll drink tonite instead of getting high

Just make prison wine honestly.