Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another genetic blackpill, male balding is a major risk factor for severe Covid-19

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
It is not unknown to evolutionary biologists that unnatractive male traits are unattractive because they indicate lower genetic fitness. Here we have a study that says how male pattern baldness increases your risk of severe covid. The balding levels are increasingly correlated with disease severity, and yes, it's controlled for age for obvious reasons. Just another blackpill showing that not only is balding unattractive, it indicates subhuman genes that are more prone to dying. This is why women reject baldcels. IT won't touch this.

> risk factors for virus with 0.001% mortality
> kills mostly fat and sick and old people
JFL
Balding would probably be a risk factor for death in general (old people are more bald than younger).

Dihydrogen monoxide

@ReturnOfSaddam :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
@Tenshi

The species hasn't experienced proper infant and childhood mortality since industrial revolution. Everyone now has one or two children and the children always survive. It is no wonder so many people have poor genetics. I'm no biologist but I assume every (or most) species have some kind of natural eugenics to cull off the weak. Humans do not have that anymore.

no big surprise there, balding is at least partially tied to hormones and diet and health, not just genetics
case in point, me and my brother are very genetically similar, but his balding is infinitely worse because he decided to get fat, have high blood sugar and high blood pressure

Balding would probably be a risk factor for death in general (old people are more bald than younger).
They controlled for age. That means they separated the effects of age from the effects of being bald.

I'm old and bald and have high blood pressure so in one sense I'm fucked. But it turns out, if you get sick with covid they put you in a coma, so if you die, that means you went to the hospital with a bit of a fever, they gave you an injection that put you to sleep ...and that was the last time you were conscious.

Not a terrible way to go really.

But it turns out, if you get sick with covid they put you in a coma, so if you die, that means you went to the hospital with a bit of a fever, they gave you an injection that put you to sleep

It's exactly what they did to one of my aunts, I was told. Suspicious AF to be honest. How can we know if the patient would have died, had nothing been done ?

How can we know if the patient would have died, had nothing been done ?
You can't. You no longer have individual rights. Elites are in control and you will live or die at their pleasure. Even just questioning this system is seen as a threat to the system and you will be "canceled" lose your job and starve to death.

It's controlled for age.
They controlled for age. That means they separated the effects of age from the effects of being bald.

I'm old and bald and have high blood pressure so in one sense I'm fucked. But it turns out, if you get sick with covid they put you in a coma, so if you die, that means you went to the hospital with a bit of a fever, they gave you an injection that put you to sleep ...and that was the last time you were conscious.

Not a terrible way to go really.
Can't really see where it's controlled for age?

Sure they have :

Of the 592 patients reporting pattern 1, 15.03% tested positive. Of the 404 patients reporting pattern 2, 16.83% tested positive. Of the 551 patients reporting pattern 3, 18.15% tested positive. Of the 394 patients reporting pattern 4, 20.05% tested positive.

and

Age, y, mean 59.13 59.03

But I can't see the mean age for the pattern groups (That you would actually need) to compensate.

Can't really see where it's controlled for age?
It's what these sentences mean: "We conducted multivariable logistic regression analysis, where the outcome was a positive COVID-19 test result, and the main variable of interest was severity of balding. Other variables accounted for were age, body mass index (BMI), hypertension, dyslipidemia, and diabetes."

It's what these sentences mean: "We conducted multivariable logistic regression analysis, where the outcome was a positive COVID-19 test result, and the main variable of interest was severity of balding. Other variables accounted for were age, body mass index (BMI), hypertension, dyslipidemia, and diabetes."
JFL I posted that before the page even loaded.

But anyways I seriously doubt they did the conclusions are 100% correct tbh. Maybe I'll look at the actual dataset later.

It is not unknown to evolutionary biologists that unnatractive male traits are unattractive because they indicate lower genetic fitness. Here we have a study that says how male pattern baldness increases your risk of severe covid. The balding levels are increasingly correlated with disease severity, and yes, it's controlled for age for obvious reasons. Just another blackpill showing that not only is balding unattractive, it indicates subhuman genes that are more prone to dying. This is why women reject baldcels. IT won't touch this.
Covid doesn't even exist, it's just another name for the flu
Calling BS on the alleged drop in flu cases from 400,000 last season to 165 this season (noqreport.com)