Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another horrific incel attack in Toronto--man sexually assaults women on live TV with a nonconsensual kiss

• Thread starter Deleted member 4804
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4804

Self-banned
-

The woman was stunned by the encounter. When asked if she was alright with the man kissing her, the woman said "yeah, he's so hot!", blew the man a kiss, and yelled "Text me!" Absolutely horrific to see another attack in Toronto carried out by an incel, a term which we all know refers to people who don't respect women, disregard consent, or hold right wing views like not wearing a mask during quarantine. This man is blackpill incarnate and it's unclear why this man isn't being labelled as an incel by the media or IncelTears considering he meets all the necessary requirements.
I should repost this exact link but instead of using subtle satire I should just explain why this is a blackpill with simple words & clickbait that low IQlets can understand. Such as "it's OK when Chad does it blackpill part 30" and explain in excruciating detail what happened in the video since none of you fuckwits are going to watch it anyways.

So I'll probably post this again with "Chad kisses a random woman on live TV he doesn't know. It is clear that if he was UNATTRACTIVE he would be called an incel and the woman would cry rape. However due to the fact the man is physically attractive the media doesn't label him an incel and only refers to the act as "non-consensual behaviour" when it's legally sexual assault, tries to cover up the original television broadcast, and refuses to call out the man whose identity is known. This incredible double standard yet again demonstrates why Toronto is the most incel city in the world. You can sexually assault someone on live TV and get away with it if you're Chad"

Then I'll end up with 200 replies which are all angry reaction images, memes, shit like "pickle rick on a stick that's problematic soyerino", and other dumbass tier shit like "massively multiplayer online thermonuclear multistage teller-ulam designed natural uranium tampered BLACKPILL".

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no reply. also fuck toronto

also fuck toronto
latest

Kek

Just fucking lol at you lurking bluepilled retards :feelshaha: You fuckers are the real terrorists here

I'm sorry you got no reply. also fuck toronto
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I LIVE IN TORONTO AKA THE MORDOR OF FEMINIST AND CUCKERY AHHHHHHHH

This is lifefuel tbh, at least they called him out. I love it when Chads get knocked down a peg, it prevents them from fulfilling their genetic potential, even though it is complete bullshit. I remember the foid was totally into the kiss in the video before it was taken down.

:feelskek: :feelskek:
Just because he said "incel" in the title.

Imagine if the guy who kissed that woman was ugly...IT and feminists would go crazy
I mean he's an incel right?? We all know that being an incel has nothing to do with your looks at all. It has to do with your personality and whether you not you respect women. This guy obviously doesn't respect women and was going out during quarantine sexually assaulting them. So why wasn't this guy described as an incel??

Brutal 1 month no reply pill

This is lifefuel tbh, at least they called him out. I love it when Chads get knocked down a peg, it prevents them from fulfilling their genetic potential, even though it is complete bullshit. I remember the foid was totally into the kiss in the video before it was taken down.
Normies were very angry when the "PC police" shut it down, interestingly enough. If you find the tweet, look at the replies.

Funny how if this guy was ugly it would be sexual harassment.

Really, ugly = evil, creepy, harasser. Handsome = good, beautiful, "good personality," "fun to hang out with."

We discussed that already and I expressed concerns about the Law becoming subjective : that is an act can be deemed criminal or not depending on immutable characteristics of the person who does it.

I was corrected by someone who pointed at that technically, it's always a crime, it's just that the victim can decide to press charges or not.

Although this is technically correct, the effect is the same : the application of the Law, if not the Law itself, is becoming subjective.

We are seeing similar effects in other domains. Take protests. When people protested against the lockdown, politicians and fakestream media were condemning these protests despite being nothing but an application of the first amendment. People were arrested for going out and trying to earn a living. "You're killing people", police was even saying in UK.

Few weeks later, the BLM protests and riots are defended by the same fakestream medias and politicians. Nurses and physicians supported the protests, claiming that "racism kills more people than the pandemic" or something stupid like that. Political ideology now prevails over the letter of the Law.

If people don't like who you are, if you don't align with the correct ideology, they will not defend your rights, they will ignore them. All it takes is for district attorneys to be sufficiently afraid of the mob. We've already seen charges being dropped against rioters and arsonists.

Tim Pool has been discussing this phenomenon very often lately. I can't find the exact video I'm thinking about, but here is one with a similar subject :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9d3VG46Ajg

Normies were very angry when the "PC police" shut it down, interestingly enough. If you find the tweet, look at the replies.

Funny how if this guy was ugly it would be sexual harassment.

Really, ugly = evil, creepy, harasser. Handsome = good, beautiful, "good personality," "fun to hang out with."

If you are going to apply a standard you MUST do it consistently or you are 100% full of shit

One rule for incels, one rule no rules for Chad.

We discussed that already and I expressed concerns about the Law becoming subjective : that is an act can be deemed criminal or not depending on immutable characteristics of the person who does it.

I was corrected by someone who pointed at that technically, it's always a crime, it's just that the victim can decide to press charges or not.

Although this is technically correct, the effect is the same : the application of the Law, if not the Law itself, is becoming subjective.

We are seeing similar effects in other domains. Take protests. When people protested against the lockdown, politicians and fakestream media were condemning these protests despite being nothing but an application of the first amendment. People were arrested for going out and trying to earn a living. "You're killing people", police was even saying in UK.

Few weeks later, the BLM protests and riots are defended by the same fakestream medias and politicians. Nurses and physicians supported the protests, claiming that "racism kills more people than the pandemic" or something stupid like that. Political ideology now prevails over the letter of the Law.

If people don't like who you are, if you don't align with the correct ideology, they will not defend your rights, they will ignore them. All it takes is for district attorneys to be sufficiently afraid of the mob. We've already seen charges being dropped against rioters and arsonists.

Tim Pool has been discussing this phenomenon very often lately. I can't find the exact video I'm thinking about, but here is one with a similar subject :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9d3VG46Ajg

You would enjoy the book "Discipline and Punish" by Foucault as well as his other writings. The truth is that "crime" is no longer your actions, but your personhood. You are punished for who you are instead of what you did.

You would enjoy the book "Discipline and Punish" by Foucault as well as his other writings. The truth is that "crime" is no longer your actions, but your personhood. You are punished for who you are instead of what you did.

I'm not familiar with his writings, but after reading the relevant Wikipedia entry, that doesn't seem to be what he was talking about.