Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Another humiliation in my work, I can't not even predict them anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
The normies in my workplace were talking about Game of Thrones, because it's almost time of the final season, they were doing the most cringe shit I ever saw, saying wich house they belong in the show, the chadlite said he would be stark, a stacy said she would be a tyrell other ones said stark, lannister whatever.

Them laughing the chadlite asks me "And you Jeff? What house you think you would belong?", because I knew it they were expecting me to say something like, stark, targaryan, whatever, I just give a real response

"I would probably be a peasant who died in some of your wars, with luck I could be a no one sent to the wall for a crime like stealing a bread to not die of hunger"

and the stacy said "Nah you probably would be a frey" and everyone started to laugh

If you watch the show you know who the Freys are, they are the most ugly and repulsive people, the leader of the house keeps trying to marry his children but he can't, not because of status or anything but because they are ugly as fuck.

I tough my depressing realistic response would be enough for them to leave me alone, but no.

No way she said that in front of you and the others

How old are they again? Old enough to vote sadly.

I really hope this is Larp. I cant hate foids more than I already do

No way she said that in front of you and the others
she said, but after that she said "just kidding jeff" when everyone was already laughing I almost couldn't hear that, I think they are so used to make fun of me there that sometimes they do it instinctively

How old are they again? Old enough to vote sadly.
the youngest is the chadlite he is 29, the stacy and the others are > 30

This is the equivalent of casual racism,casual lookism.People don't take it seriously,yet incels experience this on daily basis.

I really hope this is Larp. I cant hate foids more than I already do
I wish it was, there is not one week there that I passed without someone joking about my face or just calling me ulgy

she said, but after that she said "just kidding jeff" when everyone was already laughing I almost couldn't hear that, I think they are so used to make fun of me there that sometimes they do it instinctively
Okay that's a more plausible scenario but still absolutely suifuel, she lowkey meant it seriously

You should talk she probably was a whore

and the stacy said "Nah you probably would be a frey" and everyone started to laugh

Females really does not know when to stop. They always keep going talking trash and put someone down. And yet they say, females are the emotional and caring gender.

Does your mother know you go through this shit?

In respect for the moderators and for our beloved forum, I won't advice you to commit acts of violence, but at least quit that fucking job.

Fuck dude. From that point onwards I would treat her like shit in every way possible.(without impacting work)

Insults etc etc

Does your mother know you go through this shit?

In respect for the moderators and for our beloved forum, I won't advice you to commit acts of violence, but at least quit that fucking job.
I told her some time ago without all the details of what they really do, she think they are doing this because they are afraid of me taking their jobs, but the thing is, they are much better than me, there is no danger in that, and even if this was the case they would make fun of my work not my looks, she said I shouldn't care about what others say about me, she is just to much bluepilled and I can't give the real blackpill talk with her, it hurts, she almost started to cry and I didn't even gave the details.

I told her some time ago without all the details of what they really do, she think they are doing this because they are afraid of me taking their jobs, but the thing is, they are much better than me, there is no danger in that, and even if this was the case they would make fun of my work not my looks, she said I shouldn't care about what others say about me, she is just to much bluepilled and I can't give the real blackpill talk with her, it hurts, she almost started to cry and I didn't even gave the details.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels:

You both need the money, you can't afford to quit, right?

Have you tried talking with the boss, HR department or whatever?

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels:

You both need the money, you can't afford to quit, right?

Have you tried talking with the boss, HR department or whatever?
Yes the money is essential right now, like for example three days ago i had to go with her to the pharmacy because she didn't have money to buy her blood pressure remedy, and the money I can save I will use for my surgerymaxx plan.

I tought about going to HR, because my female boss don't give a shit, she laughs with them about my situation, but I think if I go there it will only make it worse, I think they will start to sabotage me, they know much more than me it would be easy for them to tell me to do something knowing fully well that I will do it the wrong way and need to pay for the consequences

Yes the money is essential right now, like for example three days ago i had to go with her to the pharmacy because she didn't have money to buy her blood pressure remedy, and the money I can save I will use for my surgerymaxx plan.

I tought about going to HR, because my female boss don't give a shit, she laughs with them about my situation, but I think if I go there it will only make it worse, I think they will start to sabotage me, they know much more than me it would be easy for them to tell me to do something knowing fully well that I will do it the wrong way and need to pay for the consequences
Foid protection and manipulation is real, your rights aren't protected.

"I would probably be a peasant who died in some of your wars, with luck I could be a no one sent to the wall for a crime like stealing a bread to not die of hunger"

Absolutely brutal. Have you read the books? Faggot normies usually haven't, so you could swing your bookdick by canonmogging them with your superior GOT/ASOIAF knowledge.

I would also consider fucking with their computers, do stuff like slightly pull out the cord on any usb connection, go on their computer and fuck with the printers or add a dummy printer and fill the print spooler with unprintable jobs, stuff like that. Assassinate their work productivity because they constantly have to wait on tech support to come up and fix a problem.

I wish i was there. I would defend you and fuck them normies