Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill another incel race: middle easterners/arabs (SANDCELS GTFIH)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
everyone on here always posts about asian men and curry men being incel, which is true. in fact, i'd say curry men are lower in SMV than asian men. now, here's an essay of mine about how middle eastern and arab men are low in SMV, particularly if you live in america.

here is some data to read. unfortunately i can't find the exact research papers that show these graphs but in this video, you can go to timestamps like 1:56 and 3:15 to see the graphs.

According to data, respondents were asked what ethnicity they find most attractive. Almost 80% of middle eastern women picked white. Admittedly, the middle eastern race wasn't including in the ethnic options, and middle easterners might be classified as either white or asian/indian, which were two categories. However, i think many would classify arabs/middle easterners under asian/indians. A very tiny percent (below 5%) picked asian/indian while most of the roughly 20% who picked non-white picked black or latino. About 54% of middle eastern men picked white. a tiny percent picked black. About 24% pick latino and about 18% picked asian/indian. this means that it's possible that many consider sand niggers to be asian/indian instead of white.

In another graph, called "Racial Exclusion and Preferences by Race and Gender (Percentages)", it shows that women are more likely to show a racial preference than men (over 70% for women of each race, compared to 53.84-63.9% of men depending on race). Among women with a racial preference, over 90% of each exclude middle easterners. also, according to 3:35 of the aforementioned video, middle eastern men receive low reply rate from middle eastern women. in fact, white women are slightly more likely to reply, giving middle eastern men a moderate but almost low reply rate from white women. they however do have a very high reply rate from black chicks and native american chicks.

Studies show that Middle Eastern, Arab, and North African men have high rates of norwooding. Men in Iran, for example, have an extremely high rate of norwooding, greater than many other countries in the region. "Generally, the closer the population is to the Mediterranean Sea, the higher the rates of male pattern baldness. People from countries in northern Africa have very high percentages of baldness, from the high 30s to the low 40% range. These individuals generally either have the Semitic or Latin baldness variation, depending on whether they have more Arab roots or more mixed roots."

In an article by Albawaba, it reveals that in the UAE (which admittedly has a lot of non-Arabs), 60% of men will norwood, compared to 40% of the worldwide population. It reveals gooks and europeans have a 35% rate. 66% of foids in the middle east have thinning hair. and people who move to the middle east experience sudden norwooding, compared to 35% of western foids. "Surprisingly, age was not a significant factor in categorizing women that suffer from hair loss; 76 per cent of women of all women aged 25 – 29 reported the condition, only one per cent less than women 20 years older aged 45-49 years old." In a lot of Arab and middle eastern countries, the average height of men is below 5'9. In Saudi Arabia, it's 5'6 and a half (although another says it's 5'8.75"), in iraq it's 5'5, in iran it's 5'7, in egypt it's 5'7, in qatar it's 5'7, in bahrain it's 5'5. in libya, its 5'7 and a half. in algeria, it's 5'7 and three quarters (however another source says 5'8). in tunisia, it's 5'7.75". Yemen have a very short men. theirs is an average of 5'4. another source even says 5 ft 2.94 inches which is estimated to 5'3!

Here's a graph (SUIFUEL FOR CURRIES AND SAND NIGGERS)

Both men and women are most attracted to whites. foids are least attracted to curries. and they find middle easterners/arabs the 2nd least attractive. men, however, find blacks the least attractive and curries the 2nd least, and middle easterners/arabs the 3rd least. not many find indians or middle easterners/arabs that attractive.

how the fuck was asian #3 on females increased only behind white and mixed race

@Diocel @gymletethnicel @ZkinnyG @ordinaryotaku

Why do non cumskins even breed at this point?

Over if you aren't jbw

what about JBC? just be curry
There is no hope for curries, it is over for them. Maybe if they look non abbo you have a chance, but that means it is Just be sand or just be cum at the end of the day.

There is no hope for curries, it is over for them. Maybe if they look non abbo you have a chance, but that means it is Just be sand or just be cum at the end of the day.
any sandcels i never tagged?

Ogre for me tbh. Never began, especially considering I'm not even fully sand nigger.

It comes down to they only want the chads of each of those races. The foids who said they wouldn't date an arab are coping and would probably would suck a chadam's dick the first 5 minutes after meeting him. Same with the guys who said they wouldn't date blacks or asians, they'd probably fuck the stacys of those races.

Last edited:
tl dr, it's over for sand niggers.

Kikes are kinda sand tbh over
@tehgymcel420 you should’ve posted this first
Only these kikes:
Capturepo

Look more arab than most levant arabs. Most normies would fear getting on a plane with them. Over

You JUST figured this out? Sandniggers are even lower than gooks in terms of smv. We are basically curry tier.
how the fuck was asian #3 on females increased only behind white and mixed race
It's been established that its rice>sand>curry
Gigacope. Curries can grooming gangmaxx.

Last edited:
It just depends on skin tone. Light skinned middle easterners are league above brown ones. Same goes with indians.

I knew this indian curry once with a thick indian accent who got laid regularly. Average height, but light skin.

It just depends on skin tone. Light skinned middle easterners are league above brown ones. Same goes with indians.

I knew this indian curry once with a thick indian accent who got laid regularly. Average height, but light skin.
Not really, all ethnics are 0/10.

me too. But I'm iraqi
Average face, I have friends and although I'm a shut in I can tolerate socializing, but my height fucks me (5ft 8) and mind you I'm literally the shortest one of my friends, also small pp and on top of that I literally have no idea how to talk to girls, plus foids here are materialistic feminist fuckheads who would only go out with you if you're either rich or really good looking, and most normie relationships are sexless, you'd be lucky if you got a kiss. The idea that north africain countries are traditional and that it's easy to loyal wifemaxxx is bs, since the fuckhead Bourguiba (past president) brought feminism from France everything went to shit, currently trying to go to Germany, and I know that I'm definitely gonna be truecel there but it's a better standard of living at least, good copes, what about you brocel ? (sorry for the long reply) .

Average face, I have friends and although I'm a shut in I can tolerate socializing, but my height fucks me (5ft 8) and mind you I'm literally the shortest one of my friends, also small pp and on top of that I literally have no idea how to talk to girls, plus foids here are materialistic feminist fuckheads who would only go out with you if you're either rich or really good looking, and most normie relationships are sexless, you'd be lucky if you got a kiss. The idea that north africain countries are traditional and that it's easy to loyal wifemaxxx is bs, since the fuckhead Bourguiba (past president) brought feminism from France everything went to shit, currently trying to go to Germany, and I know that I'm definitely gonna be truecel there but it's a better standard of living at least, good copes, what about you brocel ? (sorry for the long reply) .

I'm literally the same as you. Shut in, but I can force myself to socialize if I have to. Also 5'8, also mogged by all my cousins, also small peepee (5.6 iirc).

Only, I'm in Canada already.

I'm literally the same as you. Shut in, but I can force myself to socialize if I have to. Also 5'8, also mogged by all my cousins, also small peepee (5.6 iirc).

Only, I'm in Canada already.
Well I hope you're coping well brocel :feelsokman: .

Depends, for example moroccan girls prefer moroccan and black guys than any other race, Tunisian women like white guys, Algerian women in the other hand are racist as fuck, they prefer Algerian but from their region.

These are juts observations tho no study quoted.
Has feminism ravaged Morocco and Algeria yet ? or is it just Tunisia ?

Not really, all ethnics are 0/10.

mega cope when girls of all races are drooling over manlet ethnic guys like zayn malik. Light skin is king.

Last edited:
its over for deathnics I have always said it

mega cope when girls of all races are drooling over manlet ethnic guys like zayn malik. Light skin is king.
thats because he's a light skin gigachadpreet
It comes down to they only want the chads of each of those races. The foids who said they wouldn't date an arab are coping and would probably would suck a chadam's dick the first 5 minutes after meeting him. Same with the guys who said they wouldn't date blacks or asians, they'd probably fuck the stacys of those races.
can confirm its chaddam only. my brother is a chaddam was a slayer. my other brother is a normie but he looks italian which helped him ascend with a betabuxx wife

thats because he's a light skin gigachadpreet

No hes not. Hes a light skin pretty boy 5 foot 7 manlet with a shit frame. Yet girls worship him.

Being ethnic should have been a death sentence according to you guys, but its not. Light skin. Light skin.

Last edited:
No hes not. Hes a light skin pretty boy 5 foot 7 manlet with a shit frame. Yet girls worship him.

Being ethnic should have been a death sentence according to you guys, but its not. Light skin. Light skin.
i think most light skin curries are still incel.

i think most light skin curries are still incel.

And many white guys are incel. Whats your point? Also calling most curries incel is ridiculous. They have arranged marriage and shit.

And many white guys are incel. Whats your point? Also calling most curries incel is ridiculous. They have arranged marriage and shit.
they have arranged marriage because they otherwise would be incel. if that curry was dark, he'd be incel.

Do berbers count as arab?