Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill another incel race: middle easterners/arabs (SANDCELS GTFIH)

Do you live in Egypt?

Nope, I live in Canada, that's the problem.

If I were living in Egypt I would probably have a wife and kids by now. Instead I'm here doing military service and am basically a drone for the state.

I can't even go back because I have no connections to back home.

Nope, I live in Canada, that's the problem.

If I were living in Egypt I would probably have a wife and kids by now. Instead I'm here doing military service and am basically a drone for the state.

I can't even go back because I have no connections to back home.
North America is sub8 law for arabs

curries have it better cuz atleast there is equiilibrium in ugliness of both genders
get fucked whitey:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

i think most light skin curries are still incel.
A light skin currie which is basically a Pakistani or Afghani type seems to slay more than light skin arab types in the UK. There is even a term called Paki shagger that far right English Defense League members call white females who hang out with light skin currie types. Even Princess Diana and Jemima Goldsmith were both with Hasnat Khan and Imran Khan who were Pakistani light skin types. Another thing I've noticed in the UK is that light skin curries thugmaxx a lot. They dress black, act black and are piled up in my prisons more than dark skin curries. Also even Freddy Mercury from the Beatles was a light skin currie in Britain.

I'm literally the same as you. Shut in, but I can force myself to socialize if I have to. Also 5'8, also mogged by all my cousins, also small peepee (5.6 iirc).

Only, I'm in Canada already.
A lot of Pakistanis here in the UK are third generation and many are 6 ft 3 and piled up in boxing and MMA clubs. However they're also the poorest ethnic group in the UK. I've seen dozens of underpriviledged white females with them who then end up getting groomed later. Many try to thugmaxx like African Americans here and end up in jail. A lot of the females get attracted to these thugmaxx wannabes. Picture Zayn Malik in a hoodie and a knife is what most of the type in Bradford you'll meet.

You JUST figured this out? Sandniggers are even lower than gooks in terms of smv. We are basically curry tier.

It's been established that its rice>sand>curry

Gigacope. Curries can grooming gangmaxx.

A lot of the grooming gangs are Pakistanis and they're some Kurds involved too

However its mostly 15 year old Zayn Malik types who rent Ferraris and go around pulling British 15 year old girls and thugmaxx like African American rappers from the 1990s.

I definitely know Pakistanis are way higher in SMV than East Asian guys in the UK where grooming gangs are happening. The reason why is because many white girls from underprivileged households like them. They seem to push their way into British grime music too. However there have also been upscale British white females who have dated Pakistanis born and raised in Britain. Princess Diana was with Hasnat Khan. Jemima Goldsmith was with Imran Khan. Britney Spears was with a Pakistani in Birmingham named Adnan Ghalib. Lauren Booth with Ahmed. Kamaliya with a Pakistani in the UK. Freddy Mercury who was in the Beatles was a Parsi from Pakistan in the 1980s. I haven't seen any east asian males make any noise in the British media ever nor have any well known British white females dated an east asian male. However Jamaican black guys are the highest in SMV. Ironically they're richer than Pakistanis here.

However, i think many would classify arabs/middle easterners under asian/indians.
That's bullshit. Middle Easterners are ALWAYS classified as white in the US and never get classified otherwise.

That's bullshit. Middle Easterners are ALWAYS classified as white in the US and never get classified otherwise.

I"m aware.

All of these 'studies' are bullshit if they don't have "Middle Easterner/North African" as a separate category. Either the idiots who made these 'studies' are plain retards or they are just racist pieces of shit who make fake studies like these to make MENA people (and Muslims in general) look bad, like these 'studies' that claim 90% of Muslims 'support Shari'ah'.

I am a sandcel

Also, I didn't finish reading your long ass thread (yet) ,but it seems all of these 'studies' are made in the US, JFL if you think these 'studies' mean anything. First, MENA people constitute an extremely small percentage of the US population (less than 2%) ,and second, they are extremely demonized in the American Jew-controlled media ,how many times do you see Middle Eastern men get featured in good, main film roles, fashion and women magazines, ... etc.? The answer is never.

When you don't meet a certain group of people irl and you look at the media and see nothing but an extremely evil, ugly and stereotypical image of them, how do you think your opinion of those people will be like? That's why none of these 'studies' are indicative of any true and actual inceldom.

These individuals generally either have the Semitic or Latin baldness variation, depending on whether they have more Arab roots or more mixed roots."
Lol just another bullshit study. What the fuck do they mean by "Arab roots" and "mixed roots"? What is the definition of "Arab"? Even Arabs themselves don't know lol also, what do they mean by "mixed"? Mixed with what? Do these retards actually think that North Africans have nigger roots? JFL