Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another Incels.co fakecel who couldn't help but brag on discord (GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Itd be a waste of time to argue how much of a difference that would be but aight
there was once a poster i forgot their name i think he said he was 6'5 and he wasnt satisfied at that height then you have LastGerman retard whos 6'3 and wants to be taller

there was once a poster i forgot their name i think he said he was 6'5 and he wasnt satisfied at that height then you have LastGerman retard whos 6'3 and wants to be taller
Even then I have a gut feeling a foid would prolly date those two simply because of height alone. Call me retarded but holy shit the amount of height worshipping and ugly giants I’ve seen with gfs in the media

Jfl, good job op, fakecels normies scum will never know the pain of a truecel, they should be banned on sight.

Ban all fakecels and their sympathizers like that faggot copeful tbh

He’d fit it more with the stinky mgtows

I cant even imagine what it would be like to get approached by a foid who wasnt doing it for a joke or a lost bet or something. this guy not only has that, but rejects said foid? Absolute state of .co
I'm on multiple fakecel discords from alts and they don't know I'm there. THEY ALL brag. all of them. I got plenty of dirt
Good work

Images

being rejected by landwhales and posting alongside fakecels who reject women regularly.
I've done one before, but i don't like the drama of it, I just don't like fakecels who brag here. it's so pathetic.
Also @FullTimeLoser what percentage of the users who are at the top 50 post count list on here are fakecel? I bet its more than half of users who are more than 8k tbh

Last edited:
Absolutely brootal

So many fakecels on this site, yet I get shit for never asking a girl out while there are guys here who literally have girls throwing themselves at them

I wouldnt be incel if I was half as good looking as you fuckers

Absolutely brootal

So many fakecels on this site, yet I get shit for never asking a girl out while there are guys here who literally have girls throwing themselves at them

I wouldnt be incel if I was half as good looking as you fuckers
Good job trying to find a way to somehow make this about you

It is quite disappointing because I kinda liked him

4.5 is pretty accurate since they rated cho now.

He would have gotten a higher rating if he posted a pic from his late teens or early 20s at his prime.
That's not a fucking 4.5 out of 10. does he seriously look below average to you? ALL his features are great asides from some signs of aging. he's a 6/10 at least.

>first comment from inkwell

yeah fuck off with that whole retarded thread rating jon cho as 4.5 jfl at them.
honestly they are pushing the racepill too far on there. he's clearly above average when you consider in the fact that he's almost 50 and still has a head full of hair.

kys faggot @FallenPrime
One again doing gods work.

What a fucking piece of shit.

I can't believe I trust anyone on this good for nothing website anymore.

I really don't get what these retards get from bragging. You get a momentary high and then what?
it's like niggas can't go more than a few months without having their ego stroked, there shouldn't even be a witch-hunt for fakecels they will expose themselves eventually like the validation-starved foids they are.

In one of the fakecel clique discords, none other than our very own @FallenPrime talks about how he's rejected multiple girls before
View attachment 400068
Proof it's him
View attachment 400069
He also posted a pic for ratings(to brag) and he legit fucking looks like John cho. Like almost identical. I won't post the pic cuz doxxing but you he looks basically like this

[REDACTED DUE TO REQUEST OF DOX FEAR]
sub-buzz-1412-1581333939-5.jpg

Even fakewell, who's a 6/10 who tries to claim to be a 4/10, rated him a normie. he legit looks like john cho

Here he is talking some more about rejecting girls and how it doesn't make him feel any better knowing he's desired by girls.

View attachment 400071
View attachment 400072

Don't know why I made this thread tbh, I know most people here don't even fucking care about fakecels anymore and it's just normal now. It's just bitter being rejected by landwhales and posting alongside fakecels who reject women regularly.
You know how to stop being rejected by land whales? Stop fucking pursing land whale and stop boosting your ego.

Know that you worth more than a piece of lard

Now I remember why I left.

What a fucking joke.

@ThoughtfulCel You were right again. These faggots just can't help themselves. They just have to brag.

Now I remember why I left.

What a fucking joke.

@ThoughtfulCel You were right again. These faggots just can't help themselves. They just have to brag.
They're humans. By default they are automatically prone to doing this.

Self importance and narcissism are common traits of humans

just bann him , someone . propblem solved