Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another Incels.co fakecel who couldn't help but brag on discord (GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
if you use the incel discord i just assume your a fakecel tbh

It's the need to compete. If they feel they're being surpassed by someone at something they need to brag about something else to prove they're better. Even when intrasexual competition doesn't make any sense on an incel forum or a discord server. It's pathetic human nature.
Based analysis. I'll add this to the long list of reasons humans don't deserve to live on this rock.

Fucking .co retards, normies get to experience x100 more than @FallenPrime had to experience in his 17 years, only .co retards would consider a guy normie if he got a kiss or rejected a girl once.

Fucking foid obsessed schzio losers, im done

Shut the fuck up or you'll be next.

Fucking .co retards, normies get to experience x100 more than @FallenPrime had to experience in his 17 years, only .co retards would consider a guy normie if he got a kiss or rejected a girl once.

Excuse me?

Rejecting a foid (a stacy at that!) because of whatever reason makes you a volcel, literally what even are you on about?

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN
david rose what GIF by Schitt's Creek
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

:lul::lul::lul: get banned too, normie :feelsbaton::chad:

:lul::lul::lul: get banned too, normie :feelsbaton::chad:

He said it so casually too lmfao.

I never had a girl come up to me ever i doubt Normies have girls coming up to them either, but this guy just says casually as if it's no big deal.:feelskek::dafuckfeels:

Chads.co

@FullTimeLoser this should be a regular series where you expose fakecels and infiltrators

@FullTimeLoser this should be a regular series where you expose fakecels and infiltrators
I've done one before, but i don't like the drama of it, I just don't like fakecels who brag here. it's so pathetic.

He said it so casually too lmfao.

I never had a girl come up to me ever i doubt Normies have girls coming up to them either, but this guy just says casually as if it's no big deal.:feelskek::dafuckfeels:

Chads.co
same :feels:

i fucking hate these guys, their bragging is on another level

It is brutally over.

I'm getting clowned and rejected by all the girls i ask out meanwhile Chads.co residents reject stacies daily.:feelsrope:

So Normies reject stacies on the fly? i don't even know anymore.
this would be gigacoping. some normie dudes i have on my classroom have never been approached even by beckies.

this would be gigacoping. some normie dudes i have on my classroom have never been approached even by beckies.

'I really like you and would like to be your girlfriend'

zhenya-kotova-12-04-2020-12.jpg

'Sorry 2d only'

Birdcel

True story.

'I really like you and would like to be your girlfriend'

zhenya-kotova-12-04-2020-12.jpg

'Sorry 2d only'

View attachment 400223

True story.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LMFAO

they are the real schizos, if these normies are being approached by beckies and rejecting them, then they are schizofags who are "muh stacy only :soy:"

fuck these retards

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT 8 PSL??????
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: this dude is so fucking retarded, 1 digit iq can't even larp properly :feelshaha::feelshaha:

but 8 psl as I know is like 0.1% population tier. He probably is like 4.5 PSL or something

as i know psl is like 0/8 so 8psl is literally gigachad tier

What’s the code for the discord?

It honestly feels horrendous seeing OG posters get outed as fakecels. It really baffles me how people like him survive on these forums for so long. I've started to realise that trucels are a minority even in incel spaces :feelsbadman::feelscry:

What mental illness causes this kind of view?
His explanation was that any non virgin girl he dates will cheat on him cuz she can easily find chad, so it's better to reject them

This site really is going to shit
was nice knowing you guys

only fakecels on discord

Okay chad.

You're leaving?
no, but the site is overflowing with fakecels
people i would never imagine are found out to be foid kissing stacy-rejecting normoids

IT truly is the real incel forum, it wasn’t just a meme

i doubt Normies have girls coming up to them either,
Massive Cope

Normies get atleast one in a lifetime. If you're good enough for one, you're good enough for many more than the one who was desperate enough to approach.

If you reject a girl, you dont belong here. You are probably fakecel too

Just another day on Volcels.co
There’s a guy on here who’s literally 6’0 to 6’1 that’s literally complaining about his height. More like tallfags.co
You cant be an involutary celibate if you are 5/10+, non manlet.

Unless you have some mental disease, then it should be requested a mental disease confirmation. Otherwise a NT, non manlet and 5/10+ guy is a volcel

ban me, i asked @knajjd to ban me politely, but he didnt listen
"I got exposed now im trying to save face by telling you to ban me"

You were as retarded as @FallenPrime

You retards just can't help outing yourselves can you. For all the talk you did about normies and NPC's you turned out to be one. What a joke

Jfl at being incel on slayers.co

Bruh maybe your point would have made some sense if you didn't have over 2k posts here, jfl.

i rejected girls too , i rejected doing their homework and paying for them

There’s a guy on here who’s literally 6’0 to 6’1 that’s literally complaining about his height. More like tallfags.co
you must be new lol thats nothing.

@OverBeforeItBegan hes prolly talking about you