Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another IT cuck leaves because of mental problems and depression (and new ways reddit might mock disadvantaged groups like us)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
As if everyone on reddit outside of IT already didn't think the people on IT are mentally troubled.
But regardless, here's another one for you guys to get a good laugh at.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j9l0fc/thats_it_guys_i_am_leaving/

I wonder when reddit will make fun of other disadvantaged people next rather than ugly subhumans like us.
Maybe there will be a subreddit called povertytears, where rich people or middle class people make fun of poor and homeless people. (Poor always complain about the rich and how they hate the rich)

Or how about Ethnictears, where white people mock the rest of us for having shitty cultures and moving to white countries because they are better. (People always complain about white supremacy and hate whites for it)

Maybe they might have a victim tears, where people mock victims of murder or rape and mock them for complaining about how the world was so unfair to them or how they want to take revenge one day.

At this point if reddit didn't block all these subreddit types, I'm sure IT types would have opened them up by now. They are just bullying and targeting disadvanted groups, and in our case people who are too ugly to ever reproduce.

Those communities exist already on reddit ngl.

Good for that IT fag for leaving. He or she should do something else in life

He won't be missed

Maybe there will be a subreddit called povertytears, where rich people or middle class people make fun of poor and homeless people. (Poor always complain about the rich and how they hate the rich)
Just work, bro. Don't waste money on lattes, bro. Invest in penny stocks, bro. Everyone can be rich, bro.

Make fun of the disadvantaged and then realise you can’t take it when they kick back. Pottery.

Just work, bro. Don't waste money on lattes, bro. Invest in penny stocks, bro. Everyone can be rich, bro.
Cope, clearly you haven't been goldpilled yet.
They think gender is a social construct anyways, so we can really use any of them since none of them are actually real to them.
Make fun of the disadvantaged and then realise you can’t take it when they kick back. Pottery.
Watch ER Season 1 | Prime Video

View attachment 354465
Oh! :feelsahh:

Seriously: what's that supposed goldpill about? :what:
I didn't know it was an actual thing JFL, I was using to mean learning about the true nature of economics. Since gold = currency.
I would have used green but that's already been taken by the environmentalists like Uncle Ted.

I didn't know it was an actual thing JFL, I was using to mean learning about the true nature of economics. Since gold = currency.
I would have used green but that's already been taken by the environmentalists like Uncle Ted.
I thought it was investing in gold or wearing a lot of gold to increase your status :forcedsmile:

I thought it was investing in gold or wearing a lot of gold to increase your status :forcedsmile:
RIP, looks like my joke completely failed then. It's over for jokecels.

When one is delusional about their smv (or even aware of what it means), then all their self worth comes not much from within, but by bashing someone else.

Hence the oft-repeated line: If normies had half the self-awareness of an incel, they would have already roped.

When one is delusional about their smv (or even aware of what it means), then all their self worth comes not much from within, but by bashing someone else.

Hence the oft-repeated line: If normies had half the self-awareness of an incel, they would have already roped.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown: :soy:

Or how about Ethnictears, where white people mock the rest of us for having shitty cultures and moving to white countries because they are better. (People always complain about white supremacy and hate whites for it)

Maybe they might have a victim tears, where people mock victims of murder or rape and mock them for complaining about how the world was so unfair to them or how they want to take revenge one day.

At this point if reddit didn't block all these subreddit types, I'm sure IT types would have opened them up by now. They are just bullying and targeting disadvanted groups, and in our case people who are too ugly to ever reproduce.

Those communities exist already on reddit ngl.
True. Look at cringetopia and femaledatingstrategy (hates poor ugly males and ethnic males)

Psyops fucked piotr

:lul: :lul: :lul: Another victim

As if everyone on reddit outside of IT already didn't think the people on IT are mentally troubled.
No reddit just pretends to be above acting as obsessed with incels as IT is but they are the same kinds of posters and just don't want to look too fixated on incels.
Fuck reddit.

Best blackpills come from r/IncelTear
full

This.
Also I Hope she gets run over by a bus

Last edited:
It's called Incel Tears because it's a bunch of incels crying for help
Legit their icon describes them better than it could ever describe blackpilled incels :lul:

Last edited:
No reddit just pretends to be above acting as obsessed with incels as IT is but they are the same kinds of posters and just don't want to look too fixated on incels.
Fuck reddit.
The people on reddit are generally pretty low iq.

The sub should be called CuckTears because it is them that are crying over us

why would she feel bad about herself, for things WE said? Everything we say reflects poorly on ourselves, I'm just being objective here. She should feel grateful that she isn't one of us, and examine her own privilege.

" things that are being said about women get to me " The truth is too much for her :feelskek:

Cope, clearly you haven't been goldpilled yet.

They think gender is a social construct anyways, so we can really use any of them since none of them are actually real to them.

Watch ER Season 1 | Prime Video
Is that photo shopped? Looks like the ugly guy in middle doesn’t belong

I can't stand when people complain about their "mental health." Makes me want to puke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back