Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Another Lesbian Rant] THE BUFFOONERY OF LESBIANISM

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
It’s the dumbest phenomena to exist on planet Earth. Lesbian shit. So you mean to tell me you’ll put your hands up this sluts vagina in stead of just fucking me? I look at lesbian shit sometimes and I can’t help but realize the BUFFOONERY of this bullshit. I’ve seen so many fucking ugly foids who get to fuck guys AND girls. The shit is so fucking dumb think about it, they literally simulate male on female sex/ANYTHING A GUY WITH A HAND CAN DO. BUFFOONERY. You mean to tell me you’ll really take this subhuman looking foid who’s basically my looksmatch over fucking me? BUFFOONERY

It’s the dumbest phenomena to exist on planet Earth. Lesbian shit. So you mean to tell me you’ll put your hands up this sluts vagina in stead of just fucking me? I look at lesbian shit sometimes and I can’t help but realize the BUFFOONERY of this bullshit. I’ve seen so many fucking ugly foids who get to fuck guys AND girls. The shit is so fucking dumb think about it, they literally simulate male on female sex/ANYTHING A GUY WITH A HAND CAN DO. BUFFOONERY. You mean to tell me you’ll really take this subhuman looking foid who’s basically my looksmatch over fucking me? BUFFOONERY
Lesbians are a meme anyways, a study once showed that self-identified lesbian teenagers are more likely to get pregnant than heterosexual teenagers. Just fucking lol, like with asexuality/aberrant sexuality as a whole some of them exist but they are rare, most people that claim to be bisexual/pansexual/whatever just want to find a new label to substantiate their existence as an absolutely unique snowflake - and they do it with sexuality because it's hip/cool to be a paraphiliac in our soyciety.

Lesbians are just extra chad sexual

Lesbians girls are girls that haven’t found their chad yet