Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another likely reason why younger girls can often be more attractive than girls in their late teens and early 20s

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
The pill. It makes foids retain water and bloat like frogs. In my college I noticed that many women look bloated; some that that layer of fat under the chin even though they're not that fat. The ones who are obviously sexually active almost invariably look bloated, while the more modest ones who may not be sexually active right now usually don't have that.

Women under 15, who are on most cases not sexually active and don't take that shit look often better. Their faces are more neotenous, their bodies are already developed anyway and they're thinner and less bloated.

Also, the pill makes women desire effeminate faggots instead of high T ogres like me. That's why it's over for you with girls in the AoC-early 20s range if you look bald, hairy or old. This may also help to explain why prepubescent girls are usually not that repulsed by men with these characteristics compared to women after puberty and specially the young ones who are already in the sexually active range.

Last edited:
99% of people are more attractive when younger, even men. Everyone just gets fatter, bloated, and loses hair.

low IQ reddit garbage might claim they're more attractive when older but even if it's true, it's an exception to the rule

This holds true to quite a bit of incels and most people in general, including me.

My waifu needs it, I cannot beat chad

99% of people are more attractive when younger, even men. Everyone just gets fatter, bloated, and loses hair.

low IQ reddit garbage might claim they're more attractive when older but even if it's true, it's an exception to the rule
The only people I've ever seen looking better when older were the ones who got cosmetic surgery, lost weight massively or at the very least got rid of things that hindered their looks, like a terrible haircut, body modification or something like that.

I think it's the drugs, all nighters, and sex having that teenage girls start to do. Back 50+ years ago, women used to look good well into their 40s and 50s. But now, they all look fucking disgusting by the time they turn 22. I would rather put my dick in a polluted river than in one of those things.

The only people I've ever seen looking better when older were the ones who got cosmetic surgery, lost weight massively or at the very list got rid of things that hindered their looks, like a terrible haircut, body modification or something like that.

pretty much

those men who lost weight and lost acne (like some youtube fitness model), but even going from fat to skinny and staying that way is extremely rare

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

OP’s going to try this with the daughter of a cartel member and end up on liveleak

I think it's the drugs, all nighters, and sex having that teenage girls start to do. Back 50+ years ago, women used to look good well into their 40s and 50s. But now, they all look fucking disgusting by the time they turn 22. I would rather put my dick in a polluted river than in one of those things.

by 22 an average female has more sex, parties and drug experience then probably 100 average men of the same age COMBINED

The pill. It makes foids retain water and bloat like frogs. In my college I noticed that many women look bloated; some that that layer of fat under the chin even though they're not that fat. The ones who are obviously sexually active almost invariably look bloated, while the more modest ones who may not be sexually active right now usually don't have that.

Women under 15, who are on most cases not sexually active and don't take that shit look often better. Their faces are more neotenous, their bodies are already developed anyway and they're thinner and less bloated.

Also, the pill makes women desire effeminate faggots instead of high T ogres like me. That's why it's over for you with girls in the AoC-early 20s range if you look bald, hairy or old. This may also help to explain why prepubescent girls are usually not that repulsed by men with these characteristics compared to women after puberty and specially the young ones who are already in the sexually active range.

there's a huge pattern of young girls doing or putting things into their bodies that ruin their looks completely by the time they are barely in their mid-twenties

if I had a 19 year old GF I could at least try to save her from total collapse by getting her to stop eating vegetable oils and PUFAs, stop smoking, stop getting her water almost exclusively out of impure sources like sodas and juices, stop fucking pulling on her hair and causing traction hairloss, stop taking all sorts of unnecessary pills not just birth control, stop being so sedentary etc

but I won't get one so I'll just sit here and watch 19 year old girls bond with NW0 prettyboys over kebabs soaked in vegetable oil, slowly turning into ugly fat pigs by the time they're 25 (wow what a victory and catharsis, being surrounded by incredible ugliness and fatness on all sides)

It depends on the pills and how many hormones are in it, only a few, bad pills that give you bad side effects, will make you retain water, which means you gynecologist is prescribing you shitty pills

I’d say they’re at peak attractiveness between ages 16-22

Young fertile women are attractive by nature. It is natural.

there's a huge pattern of young girls doing or putting things into their bodies that ruin their looks completely by the time they are barely in their mid-twenties

if I had a 19 year old GF I could at least try to save her from total collapse by getting her to stop eating vegetable oils and PUFAs, stop smoking, stop getting her water almost exclusively out of impure sources like sodas and juices, stop fucking pulling on her hair and causing traction hairloss, stop taking all sorts of unnecessary pills not just birth control, stop being so sedentary etc

but I won't get one so I'll just sit here and watch 19 year old girls bond with NW0 prettyboys over kebabs soaked in vegetable oil, slowly turning into ugly fat pigs by the time they're 25 (wow what a victory and catharsis, being surrounded by incredible ugliness and fatness on all sides)
I wouldn't do that. If you help your girlfriend to look better and fix her mess, she'd upgrade you.

Men's looks peak at age 75...read a book

THIS