Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another Middle-aged teacher has sex with teen, it's OVER for Oldcels and Betabux copers

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Screenshot 20200926 042658 Chrome

jUsT mOnEyMaX bRo wOmEn AgE lIkE mIlK mEN aGe lIkE wInE rEmEmBeR wHaT cOaCh rEd pIlL sAId mEn pEaK bEtWeEn aGeS oF 44-51
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

if her sentence is more than 8 months ill slice my dick off.
edit: :feelskek: if it was a dude he would be doing 15 to 20 :feelskek: EQUALITY BTW.

edit: :feelskek: if it was a dude he would be doing 15 to 20 :feelskek: EQUALITY BTW.

Yup. Also don't forget if it was Chad, he would be doing max 1-2 years plus probation and/or get bailed out by thirsty desperate beckies who will see him as just an innocent dude that "got caught up in the moment" (Look at Jeremy Fucking Meeks)
The teen girl would prolly not even snitch on him, he'd be fucking half the high school without getting in trouble.
If you're a foid or Chad you got nothing to worry about in life

yikerinos, I guess all normies are pedos now, oh boy!

Only justice can be served with an incel reovlution

>Sheriff's deputy

Women don't belong in police force. They have the strength and integrity of a 12 year old boy

Female soldiers, firefighters and policewomen are just larpers who can't even do their job.
Do you know that FBI and police force use piss weak calibers because retarded foids join the force and they can't handle the recoil?

FBI stopped using some calibers because female agents complained about it.

Last edited:
6 months? What a fucking JOKE

if it was a male everyone would want him stoned to death or used as lackey for government experiment for being a pedophile.

As a woman she'll probably just be set free straight up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back