Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another personality detector defective . Foid got SHOT IN THE HEAD

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Last edited:
The guy who shot and killed her was a normie at best not a chad.

shit like this always reminds me that despite my subhumanity, i still need to be low inhib enough to literally fucking kill someone .

high inhib is truecel trait its so over

He clearly has a better personality than me. Thats why he was able to get a girlfriend.

Apparently she was with his new Boyfriend in the car and he shot her through the back window

Did you perhaps mean to say aggravated assault
Thank you, sir. I'm too dyslexic and autistic to write proper English in the first try

We all need to improve our personalities like that

He's lowkey ugly tbhngl.
He probably drugdealermaxxed

Ya see inkwell foids like aggressive tall guys because they wanna feel safe :lul:

He's lowkey ugly tbhngl.
Lowkey? JFL nice cope he is extremely subhuman honestly, looks like someone used 'pinch' on his forehead in Photoshop. The only thing good is hair density and hairline.

Lowkey? JFL nice cope he is extremely subhuman honestly, looks like someone used 'pinch' on his forehead in Photoshop. The only thing good is hair density and hairline.
I have to admit I am uglier than him. But any theory how an ugly guy like him was able to land a cute girlfriend?

Meh extremely subhuman seems too harsh on him tbhngl. He definitely mogs me, I'd kill to have his hair

I feel absolutely no sympathy for her.

Based af lmao. He did the right thing in shooting that whore in the head

I have to admit I am uglier than him. But any theory how an ugly guy like him was able to land a cute girlfriend?
I am much uglier than him also, doesn't negate the fact that he looks like a snapchat filter gone wrong. How did he land the girlfriend? He probably had a rumour in the hood as extremely violent and low inhib, but the "ex" part speaks volumes obviously, as does the fact that he performed a headshot. Based bullet placement, ngl.

Meh extremely subhuman seems too harsh on him tbhngl. He definitely mogs me, I'd kill to have his hair
Nah bro, it's not harsh, it's just the truth. I would also take any of his features in a lottery, he mogs me in every single way but even so he's a low end subhuman.

Based ex-boyfriend.
I am much uglier than him also, doesn't negate the fact that he looks like a snapchat filter gone wrong. How did he land the girlfriend? He probably had a rumour in the hood as extremely violent and low inhib, but the "ex" part speaks volumes obviously, as does the fact that he performed a headshot. Based bullet placement, ngl.

Nah bro, it's not harsh, it's just the truth. I would also take any of his features in a lottery, he mogs me in every single way but even so he's a low end subhuman.
He is incel tier. This is life fuel for dark triad maxxers

:lul: :lul: :lul: