Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another pro scientific study confirms the black pill (inceldom is growing)

https://ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

Figure1newlymanincel w640

The share of people of each status who report not having had sex in the past year shows interesting trends that seem to support the basic incel account of changes in mating markets. Recent years have seen increasing sexlessness for never-married men. Celibacy is approximately stable among women. Notably, male sexlessness is also rising among married men.

On the one hand, the incel story of rising male celibacy seems confirmed here; more and more never-married young men are experiencing long sexual droughts.
But the normies thought that we were all here over imaginary problems. JFL.

normies will just continue to bury their head in the sand.

incel brother numbers are rising and cucktears still think virgin shaming incels will stop it. XD

TBH the married and sexless line is the saddest thing here

The femshits will do everything in their power to try to obscure thins from the public. They need us to appear completely irrational and for people to think all of our views are based solely on delusions

Blue married line higher than red married line. Really makes you think.

Blackpill doesnt even need scientific study backing it up. Blackpill can be seen everyday around us and on social media.

Notice the rise came about the time gaming went mainstream and Smartphones (Tinder etc.) got on the market

What
JFL at this graph!!!

The green circled areas essentially mean married men not getting sex, whilst virtually no married women are going without sex WHICH MEANS MANY MARRIED WOMEN MUST BE CHEATING JFL :lul::lul::lul:

What do they mean "not for the reasons incels claim"?

And people are making fun of all the Japanese men who marries fictional characters and just chose to settle for a sex doll partner. Women have taken over the world they need to know their place. A lot of incels are caring, loving, sensitive men or in other words everything women don´t want in a ugly man. They just want a bad guy who cheats on her, and treat her like shit and party all the time.

damn i have to say, this website is awesome. So much truth. i just hope more and more incels come to know of this. So btw is getting richer by studying more and getting high paying software job the only way for a browncel like me to get laid?

damn i have to say, this website is awesome. So much truth. i just hope more and more incels come to know of this. So btw is getting richer by studying more and getting high paying software job the only way for a browncel like me to get laid?

Well sure if you want to pay for sex. You might get lucky. But mostly money = pay for sex. They aren't impressed by your job on Tinder or POF.

The married one, that's true fucking suicide fuel

I love how the foid "married and sexless" percentage is 0. JFL this can only mean one thing.

do not forget that foids always lie about sex. the real numbers are propably way worse.