Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting another rant on boomers

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
90% of the people i see at shopping malls, hairdressers, marts, and basically everywhere are fucking boomers.
this is some weird shit guys, am i the only one that notice this? where are all the young people?
just went to the hairdresser and it was packed with 300lbs boomers

Well they have the money i guess to do all that shit. While new gens have to work twice as hard go and collect diplomas from Unis/colleges etc, and then work some more. And incels like us, are at home ldaring

They are the generation with the highest population and influence in the west. Odd how they managed to fuck it up for younger generations so much.

that's why I would never move out of a city with a university.

The city I was born in originally has an average age of 53. That's insane.
I visited in summer for two weeks and I didn't see a single foid below 30.

The young are too overworked and underpaid for that shit.

The young are too overworked and underpaid for that shit.

Just to add, a lot of boomers got fucked during 2008 so now they're back in the work force, taking up jobs that should allow younger generations to move up, instead of being stuck in an a shitty position for years, making it hard for grads to find an actual entry level job

is this boomer stuff a meme or what, the only boomers I know are the ones after ww2

I haven't seen a girl my age in 2 weeks.

that's why I would never move out of a city with a university.

The city I was born in originally has an average age of 53. That's insane.
I visited in summer for two weeks and I didn't see a single foid below 30.
Wait what? Aren't university cities like pure suicide fuel?

90% of the people i see at shopping malls, hairdressers, marts, and basically everywhere are fucking boomers.
this is some weird shit guys, am i the only one that notice this? where are all the young people?
just went to the hairdresser and it was packed with 300lbs boomers

Just to clarify, the youngest Boomers in 2018 are 58 years old, and even then we are in borderline X. Are most people you see older than this?

Cope

When I go to the mall it's packed with prime JB sluts, pure erection fuel :woke::woke::woke:

Just to clarify, the youngest Boomers in 2018 are 58 years old, and even then we are in borderline X. Are most people you see older than this?

well not surely 58. but people age so badly nowdays that every person above 45 looks like 80 so i don't know

well not surely 58. but people age so badly nowdays that every person above 45 looks like 80 so i don't know

lol

Well, that's alright. Guess I just wanted to remind everyone that people of my own generation (Generation X, roughly speaking people born in the 60's and 70's), generally do not take kindly to being identified with the Boom (roughly speaking born in the 40's and 50's). :)

is this boomer stuff a meme or what, the only boomers I know are the ones after ww2

There is a demographic term known as "the baby boom". It's not the same (but partly overlapping) with the cultural generation known as the Boomers, or as they're often referred to in Europe, the 68'ers.

Last edited: