Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another reason for inceldom in India is muslims having 4+ wives

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Not even pakistan allows you to have 4 wives meanwhile a majority hindu india has laws that allow muslims and only muslims to have 4 wives.

Thats fucked up inceldom even more and on top they target non muslims females to add to their wives too.

Polygamy should be illegal for muslims in india.

So you have parents killing their daughters, muslims marrying 4 wives.

All these problems add up to inceldom in india.

Yeah. Islam and all other polygamy encouraging religions would need to be banned or altered to ban polygamy in an ideal world.

That's why I always say islam is cucked, how can a sane society allow polygamy

With this male surplus women can choose from curries should be gigachads by now. What is wrong with their genes?

Oi, you can't call them out, don't you know they're oppressed & the peaceful religion, wait there while I get on the phone & an angry mob will be along shortly to murder you.

IMHO polygamy should be ok as long as prostitution is legal too.

Not even pakistan allows you to have 4 wives meanwhile a majority hindu india has laws that allow muslims and only muslims to have 4 wives.

Thats fucked up inceldom even more and on top they target non muslims females to add to their wives too.

Polygamy should be illegal for muslims in india.

So you have parents killing their daughters, muslims marrying 4 wives.

All these problems add up to inceldom in india.
Curry muzzies are pure jihadists, mostly radicalized and over that are ugly as fuck, no doubt they are the ones involved in most terror attacks all around the world apart from Arabs, whereas you'll barely find an Iranian or Turkish jihadist tho historically its turkic muslims who took over Islamic and Arab worlds and made huge harems of Slavic, levantine, Turkish and Arab foids. It's over for Currycaliphatecels:reeeeee:

Last edited:
It's a tiny minority. I have never met a single man who was married to four women. I do, however, know one man who's married to two women. But that's because his first wife is unable to conceive, so it wasn't out of lust or anything. He resides here in Europe with his first wife but his second wife whom he has kids with lives there. The kids live here as well, in Europe.

It's a tiny minority. I have never met a single man who was married to four women. I do, however, know one man who's married to two women. But that's because his first wife is unable to conceive, so it wasn't out of lust or anything. He resides here in Europe with his first wife but his second wife whom he has kids with lives there. The kids live here as well, in Europe.

Even if 1% of men marry 4 women that means 3% less women to go around for the general population. As soon as you can have 2 3 4 wives and just a small amount of men does this you can skew the gender ratio enough to produce a lot of men who won't be able to find a wife. Even if just 3% of your population is doomed to life of inceldom that's way too high.

Is it even legal? Lucky dude if he still gets to bang both

COPE, he's got one wife in each Continent, and here you rot like any other curry, what's the point when you can't even get a virgin paki wife, I know there might be far more uglier curries than you fucking virgin beckies

COPE, he's got one wife in each Continent, and here you rot like any other curry, what's the point when you can't even get a virgin paki wife, I know there might be far more uglier curries than you fucking virgin beckies
No, I know the family. He's got those blue eyes gene. His kids have green, blue and hazel eyes respectively.
Is it even legal? Lucky dude if he still gets to bang both
He's in his 50s or 60s. And no, it's not legal. That's why his second wife (and mother to his three kids) is in Pakistan and his first wife is here.