Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another rejection

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Well, not really a rejection, I was just brutally ghosted.

Let me explain.

There is a girl that has been sitting close to me at work and I thought, what the hell I'm gonna try. So for the past two weeks, I've been trying to make small talk to her, you know the usual what a boring day, nice weather, how was the traffic, etc. Most of the times I got just one or two word answers, and once she even smiled at me (although now that I think about it, it probably was just a disgusted face) Anyways, my subhuman brain though I was making some progress until yesterday cause she sat somewhere else far away from me. I still thought she would continue sitting close to me, but she did not. In fact, her desk was available and she sat even farther away from me today.

All day today I could barely hold my tears back. I thought for one second that I could stand a chance cause she's not even attractive, she's short, chubby, no curves at all. But even an ugly girl like her wants nothing to do with me. I wish I was never born. Why did I have to be born.

she's not even attractive, she's short, chubby, no curves at all. But even an ugly girl like her wants nothing to do with me. I wish I was never born. Why did I have to be born.
Further proof that women cannot be incels.

this affected you that much?
why??

this affected you that much?
why??
Because there's no hope for me but part of me can't accept it. So no matter how many times I get emotionally destroyed, I keep trying to get out of this hell but it's impossible. I'm just tired of bring an incel.

Well, not really a rejection, I was just brutally ghosted.

Let me explain.

There is a girl that has been sitting close to me at work and I thought, what the hell I'm gonna try. So for the past two weeks, I've been trying to make small talk to her, you know the usual what a boring day, nice weather, how was the traffic, etc. Most of the times I got just one or two word answers, and once she even smiled at me (although now that I think about it, it probably was just a disgusted face) Anyways, my subhuman brain though I was making some progress until yesterday cause she sat somewhere else far away from me. I still thought she would continue sitting close to me, but she did not. In fact, her desk was available and she sat even farther away from me today.

All day today I could barely hold my tears back. I thought for one second that I could stand a chance cause she's not even attractive, she's short, chubby, no curves at all. But even an ugly girl like her wants nothing to do with me. I wish I was never born. Why did I have to be born.
Welcome to the club boyo, there’s no escaping inceldom

That's why u r inkwell

One more god rejected

she's not even attractive, she's short, chubby, no curves at all
Brutal even landwhales are chad only in 2020. Hope some chad brutally destroys her ego.

Don't approach at work could fuck you over

It's futile to immerse yourself in an activity where your out of your depth, consistent negative experiences is not good for mental health.