Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Another single mother "incel"

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
My ex husband was repeatedly unfaithful. I always forgave him, blaming my own failings, until he eventually left me for his mistress while I was pregnant with our third child. That was 13 years ago, and I have been celibate, against my wishes, ever since. I suppose I am a female incel.
At first, being a single parent of a newborn and two distraught children didn’t leave me time to even consider dating. These days, the thought of even trying to talk to a man brings on a panic attack. I’m a good mother, but that’s all I am. I work in a job that I don’t particularly like, and I wonder how I went from being 33 and relatively happily married, to 46 and peri‑menopausal. I feel like I’m watching my life vanish behind me.

My husband was my first and only boyfriend. I have been single ever since he left. No dates, no kisses, nothing. I was always unattractive, and now I have a three-baby, gravity-and-comfort-eating shaped body. More bits sag and wobble than anyone could want to touch, but I am desperate for a touch, especially now that hugs from the children are more to humour me than anything.

It is incredibly lonely and I miss sex desperately, but I am ageing, unconfident, unloved. I fantasise about being loved and desired, although I rarely masturbate as it’s just a depressing reminder of what I’ll never have. I don’t have any connections where I could meet someone, but even if I did, I wouldn’t try. The future feels very long and very empty!

Boo-hoo, she has had a life, known sex, love, has kids and well paid job, while I'm near the same age, still a virgin with nothing at all accept a shitty paid job and the company may close down soon! :reeeeee:

she's just looking for some reddit cuck to take care of her bastard child while she goes to the club to get railed out in the bathroom by chad

Join Tinder, she'd have dick inside her within 30 minutes.

She is probably the ultimate mentalcel, totally unaware of her own SMV.

How about an article about incels raised by single mothers instead of this dumb cunt problem that affects a miniscule portion of the population?

My ex husband was repeatedly unfaithful. I always forgave him
Typical chad chaser problems

this was posted yesterday, but yea the first sentence of the article just contradicts the entire thing. just fucking lol...

this was posted yesterday, but yea the first sentence of the article just contradicts the entire thing. just fucking lol...

Sorry man, I missed it and wondered if someone had already posted the same article.

she's just looking for some reddit cuck to take care of her bastard child while she goes to the club to get railed out in the bathroom by chad

fucking please stop giving them attention

if theres a comment section offer to go on a date to disprove shes incel

What a typical attention whore.

Her story is sad and all,but she's no incel.
For me to ascend It would take
-months of working out/cutting calorie intake
-getting jaw surgery
-getting eye surgery
-getting nose surgery
-learning to program in several different languages to get a well paying job

For her It would take the 4 minutes It takes to make a tinder account.

Guaranteed that no one in the comments will tell her to change anything about herself. It's always only society's fault when it's a female, and only a man's fault when it's a male.

Her story is sad and all,but she's no incel.
For me to ascend It would take
-months of working out/cutting calorie intake
-getting jaw surgery
-getting eye surgery
-getting nose surgery
-learning to program in several different languages to get a well paying job

For her It would take the 4 minutes It takes to make a tinder account.
this +leg lengthening

Guaranteed that no one in the comments will tell her to change anything about herself. It's always only society's fault when it's a female, and only a man's fault when it's a male.
this is the thing i hate the most i would gymmax,careermax etc if foids would be required to improve themselves to be happy too and wouldnt be auto treated as princesses for existing

This dude right here has a point because that is society logic.

Femcels are a meme

Shut up bitch. Just because Chad won't fuck you doesn't mean you're incel.

It’s over for many.

She's a standardscel. As long as she isn't obese or too fat they'll be a huge bus load of men in their late 40's to 50's willing to date a 46yo thin/normal weight woman.

Cuck nanny is here m'lady! :soy:

On another forum for loneliness every single foid there is either a single mom, Chad pump and dump leftovers, or less then 3 months removed from a LTR. They all claim to be depressed as shit. Foid problems.

Every incel there is either virgin or hasn't been in a relationship in years.

"female incel" = "only the 6/10s ask me out"

Ya femcels don't exist, I know this now

At first I thought there could be women that have the same problems, and then I realized that it was impossible