Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another teenage rejection story

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Saw another thread like this so I figured I'd post my own.

This story happened last year.
I got really close to this girl, purely platonically. I didn't consider her romantically until one of my friends told me to go after her. From his perspective, it made sense. We sat together on the bus for a sport, always next to each other. We would talk a lot, and she would always initiate conversations with me. We even went on walks during the night on my school's campus.

I really thought she liked me. I was about 8 inches taller than her too, so she would always look up into my eyes while we were talking.

Eventually, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner. She said yes. I thought I had finally ascended.

At dinner, she brought up dating. We talked a bit before she started talking about the guy she liked. (I didn't pay for her food, don't worry)

Eventually we grew further apart and she stopped talking to me. She found a chadlite bf.

Feelsbadman

Saw another thread like this so I figured I'd post my own.

This story happened last year.
I got really close to this girl, purely platonically. I didn't consider her romantically until one of my friends told me to go after her. From his perspective, it made sense. We sat together on the bus for a sport, always next to each other. We would talk a lot, and she would always initiate conversations with me. We even went on walks during the night on my school's campus.

I really thought she liked me. I was about 8 inches taller than her too, so she would always look up into my eyes while we were talking.

Eventually, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner. She said yes. I thought I had finally ascended.

At dinner, she brought up dating. We talked a bit before she started talking about the guy she liked. (I didn't pay for her food, don't worry)

Eventually we grew further apart and she stopped talking to me. She found a chadlite bf.

Feelsbadman
U must come to terms with being incel faster than later if you want to preserve your mental health

It was an experience you needed to go through to realise the truth of the Blackpill bro.

Brutal. She never considered you

I got really close to this girl, purely platonically. We sat together on the bus for a sport, always next to each other. We would talk a lot, and she would always initiate conversations with me. We even went on walks during the night on my school's campus.
Eventually, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner. She said yes.
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

My former life as an ugly orbiter. At least you didn't pay for her food. Congratulations.

Oi m8, 8 inches taller than her? I have to see your incel loicense

Oithere

U must come to terms with being incel faster than later if you want to preserve your mental health
I'm very bipolar about it. Sometimes I think I'm not, sometimes I think I'm the truestcel on this site.
Oi m8, 8 inches taller than her? I have to see your incel loicense

View attachment 173999
face>height and frame

if height and frame mattered more than face I wouldn't be here
youngcel gang
Gang gang my negro

We don’t love these hoes - 2pac

8 inches taller than a female, sounds suspicious

At dinner, she brought up dating. We talked a bit before she started talking about the guy she liked.
she agreed to go to dinner with you, she asked this question to see if you'd be jealous or not.

she was into you.

she agreed to go to dinner with you, she asked this question to see if you'd be jealous or not.

she was into you.
no she fucking wasn't lol.

I was so desperate for her afterwards, i kept on snapchatting her (not in an autist way though, i tried my best to seem like I wasn't interested)

if she was into me she wouldn't have stopped fucking talking to me.

this basically sent me down the path of inceldom and anger forever

no she fucking wasn't lol.

I was so desperate for her afterwards, i kept on snapchatting her (not in an autist way though, i tried my best to seem like I wasn't interested)

if she was into me she wouldn't have stopped fucking talking to me.
fair enough.

i've just heard many stories of girls purposefully ignoring dudes they like to see if they chase them.

also you were much taller than her which she probably liked.

i've just heard many stories of girls purposefully ignoring dudes they like to see if they chase them.
chad only

also you were much taller than her which she probably liked.
i mean she was like 5'3-5'4 so pretty much everyone was taller than her. wasn't a factor for her, but gave me a bit of fucking retarded confidence.

can't believe I thought I was a chadlite back during those days LOL, my ego was so fucking inflated

can't believe I thought I was a chadlite back during those days LOL, my ego was so fucking inflated
relatable tbh.

also nice 800 posts man. the ride's just started.

That's fucking brutal. At least the girls I got rejected had the decency (if you can call it that) to brush me off immediately rather than lead me on like that.

Braindead cuck if u have a female friend tbh

I didnt even talk to foids in my teen years ngl

That's fucking brutal. At least the girls I got rejected had the decency (if you can call it that) to brush me off immediately rather than lead me on like that.
Yes tbh, I would prefer it girls just made their distaste for me vocal and tell me I'm ugly out of the blue; that way my hopes don't ever get up.

Soon mods will come and give you warning for bragging.

It's not fucking bragging if you get rejected
full