Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another TikTok suifuel. This one has me in the verge of tears. Watch at your own risk.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

It's in spanish but what it says is that he has a crush on the girl and he's too shy to ask her out, but will if the tiktok goes viral. Could be a ruse or could be true who cares.

Anyway. He's a fucking chadlite who mogs me despite being like 10 years younger. And look at the way she looks at him. It's already done, asking her out is a formality. And he's probably used to that.

This is what dating feels like to chadlites and foids. To them, dating is something that's fun, rewarding, fulfilling, and makes them feel good. Far from the hell of rejections and humiliations that we go through. It's mind blowing how different our experiences are. Some incels actually force themselves to approach girls for a chance to be accepted (which never happens but well) and they find it scary and often end up humiliated. That's not what life is supposed to be like at all. :cryfeels:

So many zoomers who are chadlites this decade will be suifuel

Nice looking guy. He has his whole life ahead of him. He'll meet. No need to kill himself.

Tiktok is lifefuel for Chads and Stacys but suifuel for incels. DO NOT WATCH

What the fuck are you doing on TIK TOK?

over for zoomers

You people browse tit tok lol gaaaaayyyyyy

Never gonna use that tikcuck bullshit. Sounds like normie bait for me.

We live in an invisible caste system. Like the caste systems of old it doesn't matter if you are really good at something or a genius, or hardworking and talented. You are limited to your caste and will never leave it until the day you die.

It's mind blowing how different our experiences are. Some incels actually force themselves to approach girls for a chance to be accepted (which never happens but well) and they find it scary and often end up humiliated. That's not what life is supposed to be like at all. :cryfeels: