Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Another w*man blaming men for the fact she only wants 6'4 Chads

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen the dating app bio, “6’1” ’cause I guess that matters.”

And you know what? It kind of does matter. But it’s not our fault.

Just fucking lol. These roasties shamelessly admit one of the main reasons they choose tallfags is their own fucking neuroticism and insecurity. But nobody tells them to suck it up and "just be confident". No, all women are kweens who deserve a 6'4 gigachad that makes their 5'10 400lbs fat ass look dainty in comparison. Just remember, it's not their fault :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

But it's not our fault
These are foids that want to "trail blaze" and "set new trends and break the old status quo"

And yet they play victim and cry for fucking help when the big bad corporations and media make them feel this way.

These foids are absolutely hilarious hypocrites.

Oh btw here's the twitter link to this story. Respond in kind and let your opinions be known boyos!

Where does all this bitching about beauty standards come from?

Companies literally employ ugly disgusting tatted models of all sizes now in an effort to stay woke.

What about the every body is beautiful campaign? (Focusing primarily on women)

She's complaining about a thin beauty standard and then saying a man has to be 6'4 as if you can change your height.

There is no more fucking beauty standard for women, hell THERE IS NO STANDARD FOR WOMEN TO ABIDE BY. And even if there was its not hard to stop shoving sandwiches down your throat and eat healthy.

20200925 224713

Women avoiding responsibilty? I am shocked.

I hate women.

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

LOW INHIB GOD

BRUTAL. She's saying that nothing for her changed really in spite of being objectified by a low-inhib god. She's saying GENETICS MATTER

So she's saying treat women like shit, since they enjoy feeling small. Gotcha.

WOMEN ARE TRASH
fucking worthless foids, not even worth my time to laugh at her, jfl how she will old and alone
she won't die old and alone. She will have a rotation of CHADS to fuck till she dies of drug overdose at 50, and large dogs to fuck too inbetween. Much better than you or me

Last edited:
View attachment 382599

So she's saying treat women like shit, since they enjoy feeling small. Gotcha.
Whenever I see a turbomanlet talking to women like that, these bitches say he has short man syndrome and use that as the reason why they won't date him. But when he doesn't talk like that, then women say he's not assertive enough to make up for his lack of height. These whores are so disingenuous. They simply hate short men's genetics, which is why sperm banks had to ban all short donors.

It's men's fault we're not taller, nothing to do with midget genes of women that end up with tall fags & genetic recombination lottery.

Also it's not like their tallfag bf will ever be THE DANGER & turn on them.

It's men's fault we're not taller, nothing to do with midget genes of women that end up with tall fags & genetic recombination lottery.

Its a great shame for a woman to be dating a short man.. unless he has overwhelmingly good points like super tough, a giant dick or rich.

Yes, it's my fault for being a subhuman manlet that can't tower the kween and make her feel like a little girl.

toilets being toilets

'But it's not our fault'

:feelsugh:

THEN WHO'S FAULT IS IT BITCH IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU HAVE HIGH STANDARDS?! IS THE PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY FORCING YOU TO EXCLUDE 80% OF MEN?! WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING BRAINDEAD... AT LEAST ADMIT YOU'RE A LOOKIST BITCH AND STOP VIRTUE SIGNALING AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN DAMN ACTIONS!

God....

it's never their fault jfl

die cunt, fucking die

'But it's not our fault'

:feelsugh:

THEN WHO'S FAULT IS IT BITCH IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU HAVE HIGH STANDARDS?! IS THE PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY FORCING YOU TO EXCLUDE 80% OF MEN?! WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING BRAINDEAD... AT LEAST ADMIT YOU'RE A LOOKIST BITCH AND STOP VIRTUE SIGNALING AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN DAMN ACTIONS!

God....
The patriarchy made her feel like this :soy: :soy: :soy:

Punchable face tbh

Tall dudes 6/10+ have so many options,
they'd prefer a 7/10 girl a foot short than her
than a 5/10 overgrown foid,
which leaves the overgrown foid with few options but the bottom 80% of men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6