Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another white roastie makes an Incel video (ERFuel)

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
>"It's something that i've been vaguely aware of for a long time"
>let me give you a 26 minute insight of what I firmly believe

JFL at her channel bio
Screenshot 20180517 2342512

I'm not going to listen to that but I see the word empathy. It means we're getting positive attention.

It's a start.

STOP
POSTING
THESE
FUCKING
VIDEOS

Not as bad as some of the other videos I've seen.

I kinda just glanced at some of the images in her video. When she is referring to "incels" based on her pictures she is referring to depressed down on his luck Depressed-Chadlites.....not the maybe 70% of men who are invisible to women due to age, looks, being fat, bald, etc.

so these videos are basically encouraging Chad-lites NOT incels. (she doesn't consider ethnics either i would guess).

Feeemayles like this DO NOT want to date their looksmatch.

jfl at thinking anyone is going to sit through 26 minutes of this.

Oh wow, if you recognize that it's YET another one, then stop fucking posting them here and giving them views ffs.

For what it's worth from the title it sounds a little bit more fair and less hostile than the previous ones. Not gonna click and watch though because I don't really care what roasties and normies think of us, least not after seeing them repeat the same exact talking points and spout the same misinformation every other fucking videos they've done on us.

Bitch talks like a robot. She would be a virgin posting on r9k if she was a guy.

Guys, we're even more famous.

Why are these females always the edgy anti-feminist conservative types? I mean, if you're a woman and you follow those ideologies you're used up trash that can't benefit from the current gynocentric system

women made us famous. Normies see a woman, normies watch the video. yes femoloidyim keep doing vids about the "bad personality incels".
this is pre much what they do, it's why every girl's video on incels got 100s of likes despite having like 10 subs usually lmao
Screenshot 20180518 0141292

Why are these females always the edgy anti-feminist conservative types? I mean, if you're a woman and you follow those ideologies you're used up trash that can't benefit from the current gynocentric system

Last edited:
The 'anti feminist' cunts are just as bad. None of them would fuck us, they're just attention whores.

>woman

Wont even waste my time clicking on that video.

This is actually a fair look at incels, fam. It's hard to listen to because it sounds like she's reading a term paper.

You're just inflating these whore's egos. They LOVE attention.
yeah that true but I like shitting on these people who think they know what inceldom is all about.

Unlike most, this young woman is actually standing up for incels. Why do you attack her?