Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another WMAWpill for ricecels

Not even a real noodle anyway.

Fucking gookwhore teethmogs my crooked teeth into oblivion :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

dont really care tbh, racial loyalty is a stupid concept

I don't really need a reason to hate WMAF relationships, the evidence speaks for itself

maxresdefault.jpg

i fucking hate twitter i dont undetstand whats good about it even if you're a normie

Curious about the next 10 years tbh.

loyalty of any kind is a stupid concept, lets just assign random foids to give birth by random sperm donors to ensure that each generation becomes more homogenized. nobody has parents as all children are reared by the state. sci-fi dystopia shiet

If a village of 1000 people is divided into 990 individuals and only 10 people who work together to subjugate the other 990 those 10 people are very likely to conquer and rule over the oblivious 990 who don't believe in "identity" politics. If men stood together women wouldn't be doing this to us. If ricecels in Asia stood together their women wouldn't be whoring themselves to SEAmaxers. etc

If a village of 1000 people is divided into 990 individuals and only 10 people who work together to subjugate the other 990 those 10 people are very likely to conquer and rule over the oblivious 990 who don't believe in "identity" politics. If men stood together women wouldn't be doing this to us. If ricecels in Asia stood together their women wouldn't be whoring themselves to SEAmaxers. etc
Based greycel, might sig this tbh

When @Incline ascends

Lifefuel for me 2021. He mogs me brutally though.

I will buy a spycam and record all the gooks I ever bring to my apartment (potentially 0 :feelsrope:) and after I'm done with them I will make them talk about blackpill and record them saying GO ER to ricecels so they can ER me because all SEAMaxxers deserve to be ERd by ricecels.

Lifefuel for me 2021. He mogs me brutally though.

I will buy a spycam and record all the gooks I ever bring to my apartment (potentially 0 :feelsrope:) and after I'm done with them I will make them talk about blackpill and record them saying GO ER to ricecels so they can ER me because all SEAMaxxers deserve to be ERd by ricecels.

Or you can just chill, because you ascended; and some brocels ain't gonna make it

Or you can just chill, because you ascended; and some brocels ain't gonna make it

It fills me with rage to know that so many incels did not make it. How brutal this life is. If you are virgin past your 30s the government should give you a gf by force.

It fills me with rage to know that so many incels did not make it. How brutal this life is. If you are virgin past your 30s the government should give you a gf by force.

Slay those gooks for your brocels

Being an Asian father with a daughter is the epitome of cuckoldry.