Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anti curry racism behold. lil jon commercial

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★

So much capitalism and lookism/ cuckery in this I can't even.
So the media pedals niggers because they'll whine and bluster if we don't pander to them (tacit masculinity pushing and humanitarian hopscotching) but they can insult indians?

I'm a currycel and I don't see much wrong with that ad. Maybe it's because I'm used to being treated like shit.

Niggers are jew pets. The other races doesn't count and can be targeted as well.

Yeah blacks get so much more privilege than other ethnics

I would have nothing against curries if they would sweep up the street shit, build up their own country, and stop going for all the western sexy IT money. They don't realize they are just pawns in the game to make white males further disenfranchised so the nWo can fully take over and make us all slaves.
Niggers are jew pets. The other races doesn't count and can be targeted as well.
If you think Jews aren't using currycels and chinkcels to wage war on white stemcels, then you haven't been in STEM in the last 30 years. JFL at getting a graduate degree in a STEM field if you are white these days.

If you think Jews aren't using currycels and chinkcels to wage war on white stemcels, then you haven't been in STEM in the last 30 years. JFL at getting a graduate degree in a STEM field if you are white these days.
You actually speak the truth.
Whites are too busy having lives to crackdown/ hyperzeal like chinks and curries.