Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL anti-incel says he wants to torture us

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It’s like another clone of IT
Scoffs At this point I WISH we were all clones of Pennywise! Tormenting you incel scum while feeding on your tears & fears would seem like a nice way to live…

That being said, Swede’s female and, shockingly, not american. So shut up, you piece of craps, nobody cares about you, as it should be.

there is no tranny
trannies are males, even if they think otherwise
there is no incel
incles are volcels, even if they think otherwise

There, fixed it for ya.

Dude, the fact that you incels keep parroting this outside of its intended context proves you don’t have a High IQ. At all.

-Timjer

This retard timjer says he wants to torture us and feed on our fears and tears and how it would make him happy to do so. and these faggots say they aren't bullying us and aren't hateful towards us. seriously this forum is even worse than IT. at least members on IT have shown sympathy a very few times when they condemned braziliansigma. this forum is even worse. and this faggot thinks i was apeaking about PENNYWISE LOLOL the faggot doesn't know that IT means IncelTears. and this thread got super offended over me "misgendering" Swedes by assuming she's male when she's a foid who claims to be 50 years old (she's probably in her early 20s)

here's the link: https://fstdt.com/3$QD8PZ6JVM46#38758

I had yet to witness a fictional demon creature LARP until I read this, JFL

Reminder they all want to kill us.
We must all come together and defeat them.

Mg42

he sounds like a very nice productive man and an all round good person

I bet he's a low T soyboy who wouldn't even approach me in the street

I bet he's a low T soyboy who wouldn't even approach me in the street
i don't even work out much anymore, but i bet i still could win a fight with him in WWF WrestleMania 2000 the videogame. this forum is the first forum i was addicted to. and he probably has spent more time on forums than me. i could easily beat his ass in a fight in wii sports boxing.

i don't even work out much anymore, but i bet i still could win a fight with him in WWF WrestleMania 2000 the videogame. this forum is the first forum i was addicted to. and he probably has spent more time on forums than me. i could easily beat his ass in a fight in wii sports boxing.
I will shoot him (in gta online)

this faggot thinks i was apeaking about PENNYWISE LOLOL the faggot doesn't know that IT means IncelTears.
Yet he think he's the high iq one. Jfl.

if she's 50 years old she probably has a lonely life
I hope she really is so she can rope. No sane man would want to be in a committed relationship with that trash.

I hope she really is so she can rope. No sane man would want to be in a committed relationship with that trash.
she lives in sweden, a country with a high rape rate

the only good thing from sweden as far as i know is the metal bands from there like at the gates and entombed

The level of soy is just fucking abismal

Probably an autistic

she lives in sweden, a country with a high rape rate

the only good thing from sweden as far as i know is the metal bands from there like at the gates and entombed
It's ironic how the most cucked country also has the most rapes. It must be "the patriarchy ", feminism has nothing to do with it. :soy:
it doesn't matter. Still gotta defend Incelistan.
imagine if we started our own country called incelistan
That's the only nation I'd go to war for.

what a stupid keyboard warrior, some of these fags worship women to such a retarded extent

what a stupid keyboard warrior, some of these fags worship women to such a retarded extent
He tries so hard to act edgy and violent online but offline he’s probably a scrawny nerd without friends
It's ironic how the most cucked country also has the most rapes. It must be "the patriarchy ", feminism has nothing to do with it. :soy:

That's the only nation I'd go to war for.
Notice how MGTOW got big as 4th wave feminism began

no he wouldnt approach anyone in the street. another high inhib keyboard warrior phaggot
I bet he’s another incel in denial

Just some cuck

Rent free boyos

Those Internet tough guys on cucktears are just a bunch of coping bitchboy faggots who are way too pussy to actually do anything in real life. Expressing violent fantasies from behind a computer screen is all those losers can do.

Those Internet tough guys on cucktears are just a bunch of coping bitchboy faggots who are way too pussy to actually do anything in real life. Expressing violent fantasies from behind a computer screen is all those losers can do.
High IQ

some of these fags worship women to such a retarded extent
The level of soy is just fucking abismal

Probably an autistic
Hate group

high iq, one of our gymcels can easily take 5 of them by himself, @ThoughtfulCel alone can go on a rampage on half of IT

Half? I can take them all

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

that fstdt website has horrible formatting

I have very basic HTML knowledge and even I could make a better looking forum than that garbage

liberals can't do anything right

incels bad, incels bad ehh you can't hate women, its bad. you must love and worahip women. im so tired of reading this shit

They are complete retards the lot of them nothing much else to do with their lifes other than lurk on this website, there is a petition around the internet wanting that site put down

that fstdt website has horrible formatting

I have very basic HTML knowledge and even I could make a better looking forum than that garbage

liberals can't do anything right
fstdt used to be just some website mocking christian fundamentalists now they moved on to mocking people like us

i think it's 50% incels 50% volcels
No, you're missing the point, while we may have different communities, there's no stark divide between both groups, both just talk that way because they want to simplify their identity. The mind and situations we live in are too complex to truly be described by such labels.

No, you're missing the point, while we may have different communities, there's no stark divide between both groups, both just talk that way because they want to simplify their identity. The mind and situations we live in are too complex to truly be described by such labels.
look i didn't know your point anyway but whatever